from wav. to mp3?

You can use winamp ;)

Just select the MP3 plugin as the output and set your destination folder....Then any fiel you play in winamp will be converted to MP3 and saved to the folder you specified...

Last edited:
Donkey, WInmap? maybe I can get that, but the procedure you mentioned is a bit hectic for me heh :p

Redleg, yeah thats much easiyer man, tack. Just waiting for the download to finish and we shall see :)

Edit: Okay, so I got it now, but I must say its complicating. I couldnt make anything out :? you sure it converts files? :?

Last edited:
All conversion is going to be somewhat complex....

I use a ton of diffirent apps for all sorts of conversion and encoding...

Xilisoft makes some of the most user friendly software for doin what you want to do however it costs money, which you are going to find than any of the simpler to use applications do cost money.

http://www.xilisoft.com/mp3-wav-converter.html I htink the trial allows up to 3 mins soooooooo if the song is under 3 mins long you are all set ;)

oh man this is complicating heh.. I will try places you guys mentioned :)

But Redleg, I gave up on yours :p

Oh, and the file I am trying to covert is a "Windows Media Audio file" Any ideas?

So why did you post a request for wav to mp3? WMA is something totally different than raw uncompressed wav...

Back