from wav. to mp3?

Ok I did it :) But now, where can I find the converted file? heh

Oh, and how do I know it has succesfully completed the convert?

You are normally notified by an alert box if the convert process failed...

You will find the converted file in the same directory as the source file unless you have set another path for the output.

super 8) tack so mycke amigos 8) Thank you for being so patient with me, I owe you 8)

Oh and now, how can I change a clip type? the folder type is "video clip". How can I change that?

Last edited:
You are going to have a tough time finding a freeware application for converting a WMA format...

Try the Xilisoft ones, like i said their trial versions will allow up to like 3 or 5 mins so that may work for you.

-edit

whoops this will make no sense now....I thought I was on the last page when making this post in reality I was on the second to last :)

Last edited:
Sunb! , I tried the faq but its mostly for cell phones heh :)

Donkey, no problem man :) I was confused when I read yours but much relieved when I read the edit 8)

Sunb! , I tried the faq but its mostly for cell phones heh :)

Donkey, no problem man :) I was confused when I read yours but much relieved when I read the edit 8)

Yeah...

Are you trying to convert a video clip now?

I'm telling you try some of the Xilisoft stuff it is bar far the easiest to use and the trial version allows for a decent length of conversion.

Oh and now, how can I change a clip type? the folder type is "video clip". How can I change that?

Right click on the SUPER window to find the menu, and select "Specify the Output Folder Destination" there..

SUPER is still the best free (and commercial...) video and audio conversion program I've found..

Just select what type of output file you want in the top-left menu "Select Output Container", and drag-n-drop a file into the screen or right click and select "Add Multimedia File(s)" there to select your source file, and click the Encode button..

That's really all you have to do....

Its a video Donkey :)

And Redleg, my problem is which format to choose.. you know, what to choose from the top right options?? :?

What are you tyring to achieve?

Small file size yet decent quality...

Sometimes you just have to play around with the codecs to find out what one works best with the particular clip you are working with...

Its a video Donkey :)

And Redleg, my problem is which format to choose.. you know, what to choose from the top right options?? :?

Didn't you say that you wanted to convert from wav to mp3??

You should choose mp3 there....

yea but there is no mp3 :? Oh wait, I meant for video. I already converted sound clips to mp3.. now video

Like I said it will really depend on what you are looking to achieve and sometime just trying a couple different types of codecs has to be done.

You should be able to save it as an avi file.

Back