Watercolors

Nice job :)
do you have other militry and combat relited to hobis?

I enjoy studying military history and I may get back to building models. I inherited a Tamiya King Tiger tank from my brother that has been collecting dust under my desk. I may break that open come some cold wet weekend.

Very american from you :)

and i can help you with your history nolge with telling you about israel wars history if you want :)

Great - it appears that there is a History Discussion section here where you can start a thread; I enjoy hearing from people who have actually experienced events that I have only read about.

Here is another ink and watercolor; the ink may be too strong with these sketches. I'll try using pencil for softer detail.

Captain.jpg

I an bot the one with the experience but i know so evedence and interview with guys who fghout there if thats what u looking for

I really dont want to open a thread because he will get spam probably from israel haters.
But if you want i can allways private massage you

I really dont want to open a thread because he will get spam probably from israel haters.
But if you want i can allways private massage you

Thank you - for the time being I plan on participating with the public threads. I have no problems tuning out the spammers and the haters. It comes with the territory.

My feeling is that art allows emotional expression. I pushed the red sky here to drive home the intensity of an early morning drop during WWII.

MorningDrop.jpg

Here is a sketch of Brigadier Lindsay Inglis - commander of the 4 New Zealand Infantry Brigade that fought in Create 1941. I liked his pipe.

BrigadierLindsayMerrittINGLIS.jpg

Here is a sketch of Brigadier Lindsay Inglis - commander of the 4 New Zealand Infantry Brigade that fought in Create 1941. I liked his pipe.

InglisPictureLarge.jpg

I have used many of his arguments about the failure to hold Crete, he was a very interesting man.

Back