Watercolors

What a lovely surprise and quite a change of pace.

It was beautiful here as well....I took advantage of it and planted a few flowers today.
t68038.gif

Just curious what does that have to do with the military?

There is a sniper behind the tree the picture was painted just seconds after he ducked out of sight but you can clearly see him in the preliminary sketches.

You can also see a wisp of smoke from the grassy knoll on the left which we suspect is a second sniper.

It is a nice tree can we just agree on that?
:)

There is a sniper behind the tree the picture was painted just seconds after he ducked out of sight but you can clearly see him in the preliminary sketches.

You can also see a wisp of smoke from the grassy knoll on the left which we suspect is a second sniper.

It is a nice tree can we just agree on that?
:)

I've heard of reading between the lines but you're the first to read between the brush strokes. :p

Here is a monochrome study of an American Civil War Reenactor. I like the challenge of drawing both human and horse figures.

I like this one but it is hard to determine whether it is snow or water he is standing in.

Hi Monty and Dad's Girl,

I got a little busy this season and was offline. The picture was suppose to be snow but was clearly up for interpretation.

Back