Are you watching the Olympics?

Are you watching?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lil Hulk 1988

I really enjoy the Olympics, especially the swimming, weightlifting and wrestling. My wife enjoys the women gymnastics. Both have competed very well in each, my wife while in Malaysia, myself while in HS and University with some Amateur meets when I left the service.

Which sports? And Why? Do you watch.

Yes, I enjoy watching certain sports like Tennis, Beach Vollyball, and Basketball and Baseball. Although the dream teams flop today wasn't fun at all.

I watch most of the sports where we (norway) participates..

Sailing and rowing(?) looks promising now.. :)

Yup, not all, just where US is playing.

Yesterday, I was so nerved :evil: Puerto Rico kicked our ass............ :roll:

I like women...

I should be watching them, but Im not. Maybe Ill turn it on today and check it out.

Uncle_Sam said:
Yup, not all, just where US is playing.

Yesterday, I was so nerved :evil: Puerto Rico kicked our ass............ :roll:

You know why? Because we have a bunch of... clowns... on our basketball team. this dream team takes all the NBA big names. They went in there cocky as can be, probably didn't even care, didn't even try. What we should have done is get a team made of hard-working college students, like the 1980 hockey team. Give them a chance to compete, they'll work so much harder and win. I'm ashamed to have the Dream Team representing America. :evil:

I watch as much of the Olympics as I can. I love it, I watch everything but my favorite is track and field.

You know why? Because we have a bunch of... clowns... on our basketball team. this dream team takes all the NBA big names. They went in there cocky as can be, probably didn't even care, didn't even try. What we should have done is get a team made of hard-working college students, like the 1980 hockey team. Give them a chance to compete, they'll work so much harder and win. I'm ashamed to have the Dream Team representing America.

Actually, it's because the International Game is different the the American game, there is more emphisis on shooting and breaking up zones in the International game.

Yes they are clowns!
It's not different, how many times did they have oportunity to shoot for 3 points, and how many times they missed? :evil: When PRs get the ball and shoot for 3 they don't miss!

Anyone know when the marathons, and track and field, and womens gymnastics are coming on? Those might be the only things i actually turn the TV on for.

Ahhh damn. Can't watch tonight. Oh well, I'll print out my Alg II and watch it anyways.... :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen:

Yeah im watching them when I get a chance, but I always got that sick thought in the back of my mind if a terroist attack happened there, would I see it... i should be shot :roll:

So Far so good, frankly I think the terrorists understand a large portion of Europe is to chicken to go to war over their actions, and an attack will only hurt their cause.

im ashamed to know that the US only has 3 gold medals while China has 10... Our atheletes need to work alot harder...USA, USA, USA!!!!!!!!!

I watch the Riflery, Basketball, and swimming, and sometimes on slow days the volleyball and gymnastics, but I dont really MAKE time to see those like I do the first 3

Dream Team is the Creamed Team:

First loss since 1988 in Sol I beleive the broadcasters were saying, and the first NBA team to lose. Which says something about the current decline of American basketball. Although we still are 109-3!

Back