View Poll Results :Are you watching?
Yes 13 81.25%
No 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

--

August 16th, 2004  
Lil Hulk 1988

Topic: Are you watching the Olympics?

I really enjoy the Olympics, especially the swimming, weightlifting and wrestling. My wife enjoys the women gymnastics. Both have competed very well in each, my wife while in Malaysia, myself while in HS and University with some Amateur meets when I left the service.

Which sports? And Why? Do you watch.
August 16th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yes, I enjoy watching certain sports like Tennis, Beach Vollyball, and Basketball and Baseball. Although the dream teams flop today wasn't fun at all.
August 16th, 2004  
Redleg

I watch most of the sports where we (norway) participates..

Sailing and rowing(?) looks promising now..
--
August 16th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Yup, not all, just where US is playing.

Yesterday, I was so nerved Puerto Rico kicked our ass............
August 16th, 2004  
Intelligal

I like womens gymnastics, swimming (Go Phelps), equestrian, and track and field
August 16th, 2004  
echo

I like women...

I should be watching them, but Im not. Maybe Ill turn it on today and check it out.
August 16th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
Yup, not all, just where US is playing.

Yesterday, I was so nerved Puerto Rico kicked our ass............
You know why? Because we have a bunch of... clowns... on our basketball team. this dream team takes all the NBA big names. They went in there cocky as can be, probably didn't even care, didn't even try. What we should have done is get a team made of hard-working college students, like the 1980 hockey team. Give them a chance to compete, they'll work so much harder and win. I'm ashamed to have the Dream Team representing America.

I watch as much of the Olympics as I can. I love it, I watch everything but my favorite is track and field.
August 16th, 2004  
Darkmb101

i just watch whatever's on but i dont like gymnastics much.
August 16th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

You know why? Because we have a bunch of... clowns... on our basketball team. this dream team takes all the NBA big names. They went in there cocky as can be, probably didn't even care, didn't even try. What we should have done is get a team made of hard-working college students, like the 1980 hockey team. Give them a chance to compete, they'll work so much harder and win. I'm ashamed to have the Dream Team representing America.

Actually, it's because the International Game is different the the American game, there is more emphisis on shooting and breaking up zones in the International game.
August 16th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Yes they are clowns!
It's not different, how many times did they have oportunity to shoot for 3 points, and how many times they missed? When PRs get the ball and shoot for 3 they don't miss!