Are you watching the Olympics?

Are you watching?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like the gymnastics, swimming, and field & track. Gymnastics may be considered by some to be a sport for sallys but those guys and gals are incredibly strong and mentally focused.

GuyontheRight said:
Im ashamed China's even in the Olympics. Mark my words, Bejing 2008 is going to be Berlin 1936. The Red Dragon is rising...

I wouldn't be surprised they are using dopings again......

The "Dream Team" is more of a nightmare. They pulled all of the guys that dont get along with their respective NBA teams anyway and expected them to all of the sudden decide to play together. All of them are show boats, "what can I do to make myself look better", instead of what they should be thinking, "what can I do to make this team better".

GuyontheRight said:
Ah, Algebra 2, I guess Im behind, only at Geometry :x

What grade are you in? Just a warning, I'm in the honors classes and I'm mostly taking Junior classes (except for the fact that there is a huge group of smart smart sophomores so it's kinda even).

ANd I DID get to watch the Olympics. Not really planning on watching it tonight... anyone know when the Womens Gymnastics come on? Ha, I've gained a new respect for male gymnast... good grief...

Yes.
Men's Swimming - South Africa (Ryk Neethling), Klimmy Klimmy Klimmy OI OI OI! (Aus.)
Men's Tennis - UK (Tim Henmen) and United States (Roddick)
Equestrian - UK, United States (Robert Dover and Chris Kappler)
Women's Gymnastics - Romania or China
Others are Synchronized Diving, Fencing, Rowing, Cycling, Soccer. . .

GuyontheRight said:
Im in your grade

All right, you aren't behind then! Actually, if you are passin it, you are probably smarter then 50% of the population... I think most peopel agree that Geometry is the hardest.

what does your grade and math level have to do with whether or not you watch the olympics?

I watched... until that those three countries screwed themselves over in the Synchro diving. Those countries are China(guy did a back flop), Russia(dude nailed his feet on the board), America(The judges just don't like us... that last round owned, we shoulda won.)

man, hittin your feet on the diving board as you go down... damn that hurts... took the skin off the top of mine...

WHats on now?

The current medal standings are:
  • Country Gold Silver Bronze Total
    United States 8 10 7 25
    China 10 6 4 20
    Russia 3 6 6 15
    Australia 6 3 5 14
    Japan 7 3 1 11
    France 3 2 4 9
    Netherlands 1 3 4 8
    Ukraine 5 1 1 7
    Italy 2 3 2 7