Are you watching the Olympics? - Page 2

View Poll Results :Are you watching?
Yes 13 81.25%
No 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

--

August 17th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Anyone know when the marathons, and track and field, and womens gymnastics are coming on? Those might be the only things i actually turn the TV on for.
August 17th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Womens gymnastics is on tonight I think.
August 17th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Ahhh damn. Can't watch tonight. Oh well, I'll print out my Alg II and watch it anyways....
--
August 17th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Ah, Algebra 2, I guess Im behind, only at Geometry
August 17th, 2004  
IrishWizard

Yeah im watching them when I get a chance, but I always got that sick thought in the back of my mind if a terroist attack happened there, would I see it... i should be shot
August 17th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

So Far so good, frankly I think the terrorists understand a large portion of Europe is to chicken to go to war over their actions, and an attack will only hurt their cause.
August 17th, 2004  
Darkmb101

im ashamed to know that the US only has 3 gold medals while China has 10... Our atheletes need to work alot harder...USA, USA, USA!!!!!!!!!
August 17th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Im ashamed China's even in the Olympics. Mark my words, Bejing 2008 is going to be Berlin 1936. The Red Dragon is rising...
August 17th, 2004  
Darkmb101

well lets hope it doesnt come to that...and the USA isnt so far behind in the medal count.
August 17th, 2004  
cPFC/SAJROTC

I watch the Riflery, Basketball, and swimming, and sometimes on slow days the volleyball and gymnastics, but I dont really MAKE time to see those like I do the first 3

Dream Team is the Creamed Team:

First loss since 1988 in Sol I beleive the broadcasters were saying, and the first NBA team to lose. Which says something about the current decline of American basketball. Although we still are 109-3!