Watchdog blasts China's 'irresponsible' arms trade - Page 4




 
--
 
June 15th, 2006  
Rabs
 
 
Quote:
IMO,the only reason they buy chinese weapons is they cant afford american weapons.if they can,american gov will sell the weapons to them.just like yingying said "From 2000-2004 Russia selled 26.925 billion dollar weapons while USA selled 25.93 billion dollar weapons but China only 1.436 billion dollar weapons only takes 1/20 of America............."
We usally sell our weapons to the "good guys" at least since the cold war is over anyway.
June 15th, 2006  
jz
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs
We usally sell our weapons to the "good guys" at least since the cold war is over anyway.
just like TaiWan?
June 15th, 2006  
bulldogg
 
 
EXACTLY like Taiwan. A democracy, albeit a corrupt one that I personally don't like but far better than the authoritarian regime in Beijing.
--
June 15th, 2006  
jz
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
EXACTLY like Taiwan. A democracy, albeit a corrupt one that I personally don't like but far better than the authoritarian regime in Beijing.
Plz come to China and save us.Plz

Oh,i almost forgot you dont want to come to China because there is no oil in China.

BTW, are u a chinese?
June 15th, 2006  
Rabs
 
 
lol yay for the triple post.

Hes an American working in China fyi.

and no bulldog you arent allowed to answer questiosn about yourself for yourself.
June 15th, 2006  
jz
 
I dislike him.
I'll stop posting threads anyway
June 15th, 2006  
yingying
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz
I like america because they come from half earth away to help the people
in Iraq
They came to save the people in Iraq, but the people In Iraq welcomed them with AK-47,interestinfg indeed.
ASTRALdragon wrote
Quote:
That pretty much sums up my views. I'm a quarter Chinese so I can't really hate my own people, but I do despise the Chinese government for all its dishonesty, oppression, and cruelty.
I do not like America especially the America government Because America government is the most rascal government in the world ,worse than N-Korea who are always afraid of there's developing.

THis was first a matter about wepaon selling but became a economic problem latter.

America selled weapon to Iraq when 1980s in order that Iraq can fight with Iran but now the people in Iraq used that weapon to kill Americans.

America selled weapon to India to creat the massacare between India and Pakistan.

America selled weapons to Venezuela but now they want to use that to fight against USA.

America selled weapons to Taiwan but you should that alll the weapons will be the booty of the Mainland-China in the future. Of cause some peopele will be killed in the unifying war.Very bad indeeeed.But who cares about it ?In fact I do not care about it.BUt America is the most so called free-democratic-lighted country in the world .Their weapon caused masscre they should be shamed ,they do not respect the human rights.
I do not believe that a country who can produce the massive powerful weapons can be a countrey who can really esteem the human rights......I dislike America.

America selled weapons to Japan because all the American know that the Japanese will remember Hiroshima for ever.Stupid indeed, is not it?

America selled weapons to the poor countries in order that they can be profited.

America selled weapons to Burma to promotre their civil war.......Does American is innnocent?The most rascal country in the world even worse than N-Korea.

America means what?
American means the bvig companies who produces weapons such as Boeing;America means syndicated companies such as GE and Morganstanly;America means Jews who really controlls the country but not the Anglo-saxon people.
All other American are the people who are famous for their ignorance.And now America is becoming more and more conservertive.......

America is nothing.

Work as the French character "Anti-Americannism"
June 15th, 2006  
Rabs
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingying
The most rascal country in the world even worse than N-Korea.

America means what?
American means the bvig companies who produces weapons such as Boeing;America means syndicated companies such as GE and Morganstanly;America means Jews who really controlls the country but not the Anglo-saxon people.
All other American are the people who are famous for their ignorance.And now America is becoming more and more conservertive.......

America is nothing.
Yes, because we starve our citizens and kill them for speaking their mind. Jesus, you say we are ignorant but you claim that jews control our country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingying
I do not believe that a country who can produce the massive powerful weapons can be a countrey who can really esteem the human rights......I dislike America.
China has nukes to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingying
America selled weapons to Taiwan but you should that alll the weapons will be the booty of the Mainland-China in the future. Of cause some peopele will be killed in the unifying war.Very bad indeeeed.But who cares about it ?In fact I do not care about it.BUt America is the most so called free-democratic-lighted country in the world .Their weapon caused masscre they should be shamed ,they do not respect the human rights.
Or we are arming Taiwan to defend themselves and determine their own future not the one the mainland has pre-selected for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingying
America is nothing.
You can have your opinion.

But, All this comeing from a country that killed more than Hitler in what it called a step forward?
June 15th, 2006  
filmmaker
 
 
what really bothers me in here is some people always refuse to accept the truth,even they've already knew the truth. one day they will realize what they try to defend is just a big lie.

the chincom's problem is that they are selling their lethal weapons to ANYONE anything. do you know which country they sold weapon to? a ****ing country named sudan,where large-scale violence in the Darfur region has claimed nearly 200,000 lives and forced more than 2 million people from their homes since 2003,and this is the reason why US and UN impose sanction against sudan. as a member who has a veto in the UN Security Council, China should be helping UN to punish the ****ing war criminals in sudan rather than keep selling weapon to them.
what ccp always say is " we will not interfere another country's business'". come on!!!!!!!! people get kill by weapon which were made in china.
yes, America are also selling weapons, but USA didn't sell their weapon to help sustain brutal conflicts, criminal violence and grave human-rights violations in countries such as Sudan, Nepal, Myanmar and South Africa.
America are making money by following effective laws and regulations.
June 15th, 2006  
jz
 
The war is coming
 


Similar Topics
understanding between china and india
Russia tied to Iraq's missing arms
India is Pumping It's Arms
EU Holds Out Prospect of End to China Arms Embargo