Watchdog blasts China's 'irresponsible' arms trade

America selled weapon to India to creat the massacare between India and Pakistan.
America didn't.
America selled weapons to Taiwan but you should that alll the weapons will be the booty of the Mainland-China in the future
at least America's intention of selling weapon to Taiwan is not to creat brutal conflicts, criminal violence and grave human-rights.

[,they do not respect the human rights.
/QUOTE]
America is not a perfect baby, but America do respect human rights, at least America has courage to admit some mistakes they made then correct them.
America selled weapons to the poor countries in order that they can be profited.

America sold weapons to rich countrys in oder to get more profits.
America selled weapons to Burma to promotre their civil war.......

I think china did this?maybe I am wrong. please post some sources to enlighten me.
American means the bvig companies who produces weapons such as Boeing
one of great contributions for mankind.
America means Jews who really controlls the country but not the Anglo-saxon people.
what's wrong with that?
All other American are the people who are famous for their ignorance.And now America is becoming more and more conservertive.......
some of American are really jerk, some of American are really nice. everyhthing has good side and bad side.

I am ok with selling weapon to professional soldiers who are gonna fight with another professional soldiers, because this is what the war should be, but a country which sold weapon or anything for torture, killing and forced eviction of hundreds of thousands of civilians should be blame.

jz said:
IMO,the only reason they buy chinese weapons is they cant afford american weapons.if they can,american gov will sell the weapons to them.just like yingying said "From 2000-2004 Russia selled 26.925 billion dollar weapons while USA selled 25.93 billion dollar weapons but China only 1.436 billion dollar weapons only takes 1/20 of America............."

it is very important to know that most of American 25.93 billion dollars are from selling advanced and sophisticated weapons such as F-15,F-16 and f-18, AWACS aircrafts,warships. to his ally countrys such as S Korea ,japan,taiwan,and NATO who will use weapons to protect and safeguard their citizens
china sold AK 47s,RPGs,pistols to courntys like Burma, North Korea, Iran and Sudan, Zimbabwe where dictators will use weapons to oppress,control and kill their own people and opponents.
see, the difference is not just about money. before you sell weapons, you have to make sure how and what your customers are gonna do with these weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
yingying said:
They came to save the people in Iraq, but the people In Iraq welcomed them with AK-47,interestinfg indeed.

I do not like America especially the America government Because America government is the most rascal government in the world ,worse than N-Korea who are always afraid of there's developing.

THis was first a matter about wepaon selling but became a economic problem latter.

America selled weapon to Iraq when 1980s in order that Iraq can fight with Iran but now the people in Iraq used that weapon to kill Americans.

America selled weapon to India to creat the massacare between India and Pakistan.

America selled weapons to Venezuela but now they want to use that to fight against USA.

America selled weapons to Taiwan but you should that alll the weapons will be the booty of the Mainland-China in the future. Of cause some peopele will be killed in the unifying war.Very bad indeeeed.But who cares about it ?In fact I do not care about it.BUt America is the most so called free-democratic-lighted country in the world .Their weapon caused masscre they should be shamed ,they do not respect the human rights.
I do not believe that a country who can produce the massive powerful weapons can be a countrey who can really esteem the human rights......I dislike America.

America selled weapons to Japan because all the American know that the Japanese will remember Hiroshima for ever.Stupid indeed, is not it?

America selled weapons to the poor countries in order that they can be profited.

America selled weapons to Burma to promotre their civil war.......Does American is innnocent?The most rascal country in the world even worse than N-Korea.

America means what?
American means the bvig companies who produces weapons such as Boeing;America means syndicated companies such as GE and Morganstanly;America means Jews who really controlls the country but not the Anglo-saxon people.
All other American are the people who are famous for their ignorance.And now America is becoming more and more conservertive.......

America is nothing.

Work as the French character "Anti-Americannism"
Ahh the big ugly green-eyed monster called "jealousy" rears its head....

Basically, the US is selling weapons to the nations that want to defend themselves but do not want to manufacture their own weapons whereas China is selling weapons to countries bent on giving a hard time to their neighbors. If you take a look on the lists of the countries the US and China are selling weapons to, you'd notice the trend that American customers tend to be in good standing with the UN and the world in general whereas the Chinese customers are currently involved in some sort of war resulting in massive casualties of innocent people. Some people have referred to Bush as the "world's biggest terrorist" because of the civilian deaths in Iraq who died 99.9% of the time to insurgent bombs when we have China supplying arms to Sudan (which is currently being condemned by the UN) which has killed about 2 million of its own citizens in only a matter of years. China is also a veto-carrying member of the UNSC (big mistake but an ancient one) and yet they go behind the back of the UN and sell weapons to a country currently under sanctions. So my question is, who is the greater evil?

bulldogg said:
I hope you wear a nametag sweet-cheeks, I'll be sure to wear mine.
:avi:

Hahahahahaha

Correction: China, or agents on behalf of Chinese companies are selling to countries that are killing their own people. Hence that specious bullspit in the Xinhua propaganda piece about not interfering in other countries "internal affairs".

bulldogg said:
Correction: China, or agents on behalf of Chinese companies are selling to countries that are killing their own people. Hence that specious bullspit in the Xinhua propaganda piece about not interfering in other countries "internal affairs".

I love when they give the good ol' "Don't meddle in our internal affairs" excuse. Either that or when the Associated Press calls a government office and asks about a specific incident and the operator on the other line does one of two things: 1) gives no comment (ever), or 2) gives a really funny government-written verbatim and giving only their last name (if you know anything about Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean last names, it's that everyone pretty much has the same one... how many Chinese people do you know with the last name Chen or Huang? how about Vietnamese people with Nguyen or Tran? or Korean with Park or Lee?).

you know what ccp's PR guy really like to say? after western media point out or feel suspicious about some chincom's little secrets. three things PR guy will say: I don't know,never heard it or it is not your ****ing business.
most of chinese have no idea what ccp is doing, because of the ****ing censorship.
not interfering in other countries "internal affairs".
for god's sake, why shouldn't UN interfering their internal affairs, when huge massacre and genocide took place in these countrys.

Last edited:
China has been exporting conventional weapons properly, reasonably, legally, unimpeachably, and in light of international rules, Chinese expert said on Monday.

Teng Jianqun, a researcher with the China Arms Control and Disarmament Association, told Xinhua that China has always put its limited arms exports under strict control and surveillance, and he denounced Amnesty International's slam against the way China trades weapons as irresponsible and groundless

The human rights group released a report on Sunday, accusing China of stoking regional conflicts and human right violations [repression, is the word Amnesty used] by exporting large amounts of weaponry to Sudan, Nepal, Myanmar and Africa's Great Lakes countries.

"This charge comes is completely unexpected, since China always abides by related international conventions and imposes rigid controls on arms exports and the transfer of military technologies," Teng said.

He noted that China adheres to three principles when trading arms: it must help enhance the self-defense capability of the receiving countries, it should not impair regional or global peace, security and stability, and should not be used to interfere with the internal affairs of other countries.

"China's attitude on this has been widely applauded around the world, and its weapons sales have not jeopardized regional peace or created a single human rights disaster," he said.

"As one of the most lucrative businesses in the world, the arms trade plays an important role in ensuring profits and sustaining military production in many countries. In one way or another, nations capable of producing and exporting weapons will always strive for a greater market share. But China continues to export less weaponry than many other countries," Teng said.

Statistics from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute RealVideo show that from 2000 to 2004, export by the United States was estimated at $25.9 billion. Weapons exported by China during this period were valued at $1.4 billion, just 5 percent of that of the United States, the statistics show.

Teng said that China wasn't even engaged in the sale of arms until the 1980s, but has kept its sales limited.

"According to the United Nations Conventional Arms Register, China sells much less conventional weaponry to other countries than the United States, Russia, Britain, France and Germany," he said.

Illegal weapons trafficking in small arms have created tremendous danger in many countries and regions, having been used in 47 out of the 49 of the world's major conflicts during the 1990s, taking up to 500,000 lives per year, 80 percent of which were women and children.

That is why China has shown particular concern over its small arms export, and has passed a series of laws and regulations to oversee the production, storage, transport, trade, use and control of small arms, Teng said.

China passed a Law on the Control of Guns in July 1996, issued regulations on the Administration of Arms Exports in October 1997, and began amending theses regulations in October 2002.

According to the regulations, only licensed enterprises are allowed to be engaged in the arms trade, and their export items and contracts must pass strict controls by related departments. Weapons producers must also show valid certificates from the importing countries, including end users. Those who break the regulations may receive punishments and even criminal penalties, Teng said.

"The report irresponsibly rebuked China's arms suppliers for their defiance of related laws and regulations," Teng said.

"Small arms companies in China all keep detailed records of the entire production process, and many have special computer management systems. Weapons made in China are clearly marked with code identifying the type, batch, production date and company, to ensure that the government is able to identify and trace each weapon.

"I cannot say there are no loopholes, but certainly far fewer compared with some Western countries like the United States, " Teng said.

China has also set up a system to identify the end users of its exported weapons, to prevent the arms from entering politically or religiosly sensitive and unstable areas.

"Chinese principles and actions regarding the arms trade not only facilitate global peace and regional stability, but promote the healthy development of arms control and disarmament," Teng said.
http://watchingamerica.com/peoplesdaily000037.shtml

"unimpeachably"... simply put he is saying "you can't prove anything", we have all the paperwork

"it must help enhance the self-defense capability of the receiving countries, it should not impair regional or global peace, security and stability, and should not be used to interfere with the internal affairs of other countries."... when does receiving weapons ever NOT enhance defense capabilities??

"China wasn't even engaged in the sale of arms until the 1980s"... because it wasn't capable of producing anything anyone wanted to buy

"Those who break the regulations may receive punishments and even criminal penalties"... may, that's at least honest, it all depends on who you know and how much you have in your pocket

"The report irresponsibly rebuked China's arms suppliers for their defiance of related laws and regulations"... he says it was irresponsible, he doesn't say they're lying

"I cannot say there are no loopholes, but certainly far fewer compared with some Western countries like the United States"... coming from a man who knows nothing about the US except what his bosses have told him

Readers should also be aware that Xinhua is THE official press agency of the CCP and is the mouthpiece of the Party. Other papers are obligated to print its editorials and nothing can ever run counter to their op-ed pieces as they come verbatim from the central government. Xinhua also is routinely caught full on plagiarising stories from other newspapers as I pointed out in the links on the thread about ethics.

yes, america must be very bad since we censor the internet from our own people and feed them propaganda through government controlled news agencies. you dont know about the bad things your country does because they do not let you know. it is sad that american companies like google are forced to censor the search results because the chinese gov't wouldnt let them do business unless they did. The united states has done bad things in the past, but the difference is we can find out about them through the press, while you cannot. you say we do things for oil, but china is the one who would let iran, a terrorist supporting regime, have nukes because sanctions against them would hurt your economy. if china is so great, why is it that your more than 3000 yr old society mostly lives in poverty as peasants, or live in the factories they work in?

yingying said:
They came to save the people in Iraq, but the people In Iraq welcomed them with AK-47,interestinfg indeed.
ASTRALdragon wrote

I do not like America especially the America government Because America government is the most rascal government in the world ,worse than N-Korea who are always afraid of there's developing.

THis was first a matter about wepaon selling but became a economic problem latter.

America selled weapon to Iraq when 1980s in order that Iraq can fight with Iran but now the people in Iraq used that weapon to kill Americans.

America selled weapons to Venezuela but now they want to use that to fight against USA.

America selled weapons to Taiwan but you should that alll the weapons will be the booty of the Mainland-China in the future. Of cause some peopele will be killed in the unifying war.Very bad indeeeed.But who cares about it ?In fact I do not care about it.BUt America is the most so called free-democratic-lighted country in the world .Their weapon caused masscre they should be shamed ,they do not respect the human rights.
I do not believe that a country who can produce the massive powerful weapons can be a countrey who can really esteem the human rights......I dislike America.

America selled weapons to Japan because all the American know that the Japanese will remember Hiroshima for ever.Stupid indeed, is not it?

America selled weapons to Burma to promotre their civil war.......Does American is innnocent?The most rascal country in the world even worse than N-Korea.

America means what?
American means the bvig companies who produces weapons such as Boeing;America means syndicated companies such as GE and Morganstanly;America means Jews who really controlls the country but not the Anglo-saxon people.

America is nothing.

Work as the French character "Anti-Americannism"

China has been using availability of arms sales to get deals for raw materials in African countries with shady reputations. Sudan is a prime example. China supplies weapons and trucks for the military, stuff that has been used to slaughter hundreds of thousands of civilians in Darfur. But in return, China gets lucrative oil deals. China offers diplomatic protection to its clients as well, since China has a veto in the UN Security Council.
most of chinese have no ideas about what chincom did to another countrys.

Last edited:
Yo
therise21 said:
yes, america must be very bad since we censor the internet from our own people and feed them propaganda through government controlled news agencies. you dont know about the bad things your country does because they do not let you know. it is sad that american companies like google are forced to censor the search results because the chinese gov't wouldnt let them do business unless they did. The united states has done bad things in the past, but the difference is we can find out about them through the press, while you cannot. you say we do things for oil, but china is the one who would let iran, a terrorist supporting regime, have nukes because sanctions against them would hurt your economy. if china is so great, why is it that your more than 3000 yr old society mostly lives in poverty as peasants, or live in the factories they work in?
JUdging your words ,I think you are a man who ie reasonable.Honestly speaking,I think you are right to some degree.But I know that you always claims rthe drawbacks of China but never refer to the advancement of China.I know that your government always show the dark side of China but not the glorious one.They educated you as the soliders to fight against China,you were sacirficed but you do not know.Every one know that the coin have two sides but there is very littele who always care about another side of the coin.
I know some dark side of CCP ,because I often receive trash Email from some people.They shows the ugly face of CCP.Personably speaking ,I do not believe it is 100% true.I know that some one have political tricks and political ambitions they want to ugly CCP to achieve their own mean purpose.But I do know that there is some true not false 100%.
Latter you refered the advancement in both the two countries,and you claimed that we are hard to change even can not change.I will give the explanation in the following words ,in fact I have given them out ago,so I will give the url about them.Hope you can check them patiently.
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19802&page=4
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20266&page=2
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20019&page=5
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20005&page=4
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20005&page=5
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20727&page=2
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20727&page=3

Also some countries are based on colonizing but he claims human rights now.We know that all the robbers live a indecent way but he will act as a gentle man when he have sussessfully robbed of a bank.I means that a robber who always do crime,but last evening he did a robberery of a bank,and he successed,and now ,one day latter he acts as a gentle man who always regard himself as the moral standard.Do you know it is normal?
THe robber is the robber.
So shall we forgive the robber?W should !Because we should face the world in the future eyes.So why can not we forggive the bad history of CCP since we have forgive the really robbers?
filmmaker wrote
it is very important to know that most of American 25.93 billion dollars are from selling advanced and sophisticated weapons such as F-15,F-16 and f-18, AWACS aircrafts,warships. to his ally countrys such as S Korea ,japan,taiwan,and NATO who will use weapons to protect and safeguard their citizens
You should know that the more advanced weapon the mor people they will kill.Peace and war come one after another,NOw it is peace time but when war time come the American made weapons will kill more people than even in the human history .But I know that it is a fact the American made weapons have killed the most people in the www1 and www2 and other small wars...............

You the guys laught at the Afrcan guys becaus ethey are poor ,but now you care about their human rights ,cares about their welfare.YOu think you the guys the white are superior than them but not,YOu are wrong.Some day will be ended up in side.Check this one:::::http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19442
All the words in this thread shows you look down upon them but now you act as yourself as the moral maker.You regared you as the justice foe the African poor people.Do you know you are right?????VEry bad.,The corrpt human mind.
I know that China did more help to the African guys than you the one who are rich and ironically your rich was based on the black slaves in the slave trading for west Europe and for the slave wokers in the south America........Where is the moral for you ?Wher eis the justice for you ????????Do you know there suffer now and then ,but now you cares about their dignity and their welfare,why??

Last edited:
Wow this is a fun filled thread.

I will not pretend to even know the ins and outs of either America or China..

Form living in China I can see a few things though that may or may not be relevent.

China is big on making money at the moment. Who else would put in 12 hour days 7 days a week on their job, plus OT if not for making money. It's a difference in Culture. We in the west like our free time (at least the people I knew in britian did) so we keep our weekends free, have time for the family etc.. whether it is something that has developed all throughout their history or only in recent history I don't know. I do know that a lot of chinese will make money any way they can. even if it might not be in line with the law all the time.

For the most part, The head of the dragon doesn't know what the tail of the dragon is doing. let alone it's other limbs. Beijing has no real control over Guangzhou and other areas for example.

When it comes to business the chinese (and I do not mean this with disrespect) are the most cunning people I have met.. they can and will do just abotu anything to make the slightest bit of extra profit.

When we look at these things. It might be possible that although China is supplying other countries with arms, that Certian people in the government don't know about it... So much stuff here is done under the table.. So while people could be supplying all these weapons, the poor guy who sits in his office all day and has to confront UN etc.. through calling up, and checking paperwork will not find any evidence of this.

The other thing I have found is, through the media.. China and the west both put their own edge on things.

China will under tell the story to the world.

The west will over tell it.

a fair few things have happened since I have been here and I have always found this. becuase of this if say China says 2 people have died of some disease, and the west says 100 people have died. The actual number will probably be about 40-50...

One thing that I think is cuasing a big problem here is. China has this concept of face, which to be honest is screwing it up...

Firstly the west does have it in for communism, and it will latch onto any bit of bad news about commie countries it can to prove it's point about how bad it is.. China knows this.. so what China does is it (stupidly in my oppinion) tries to cover it up, so the bad news cannot get out and give China a Bad name.. and make China loose face. Unfortunatly becuase they cover it up, and they get found out about them covering it is only makes the situation a lot worse and it starts to snowball...

From living out here.. I can say that it is not as bad as it was made out to be when I lived in the west, although it is not all rainbows and Cheese cakes either. Some thing are just plan wrong... some other things are just culturally different and without an insight into that culture are uncomprehendable. The opposite is true too.

As for Taiwan.. well thats a whole different issue...

:firedevi:

Wing Nut

NOw it is peace time but when war time come the American made weapons will kill more people than even in the human history
it is a reality that China supplies weapons and trucks for the military, stuff that has been used to slaughter hundreds of thousands of civilians in Darfur,and CCP just let it happen without doing anything to stop. they just keep selling weapons to these cold blood murderers.

I know that China did more help to the African guys than you the one who are rich and ironically your rich was based on the black slaves in the slave trading for west Europe and for the slave wokers in the south
we are taling about what happen right now. chinese goverment should stop selling weapons to war criminals. if the whole world stop selling weapon to these ****ing cold blood suckers,maybe less civilians will die.
I don't give shit about what reasons chinese company use to sell weapons. I only care these hundred- thousands innocent people in sudan who were coldly murdered by these warlords who are just customers of chinese weapons. but it is very unfortunate that in some people's minds, national pride is more important than the truth and human's life.
know that China did more help to the African guys than you the one who are rich and ironically your rich was based on the black slaves in the slave trading for west Europe and for the slave wokers in the south America........Where is the moral for you ?Wher eis the justice for you ????????Do you know there suffer now and then ,but now you cares about their dignity and their welfare,why
sounds to me like if westen country can do bad things a couple centurys ago, why cann't china do some bad things right now.

Last edited:
filmmaker wrote
it is a reality that China supplies weapons and trucks for the military, stuff that has been used to slaughter hundreds of thousands of civilians in Darfur,and CCP just let it happen without doing anything to stop. they just keep selling weapons to these cold blood murderers.

Boy,I think you have missed India in the list of American weapon costumers.America still sell weapons to India to promote the war between India and Pakistan. This is the reality.why do you mention this?And now the people in Iran are preparying to fight against the invaders,do you think this will case masscare of the civilians?This is the reality too.American weapons cases mnasscre of the civilians.

We all know that America was controlled by the big weapon companies.America need war to sell their weapons although most of the commen people in American do not like war but the bigest shareholders who takes about 60% of all the stockes of America and who are weapon companies are the ones who like wars.

So,let us judge in this logic,the most commen people in American do not like war,but they only takes about 30% of the whole stocks.And the biggest shareholders takes about 60% of the whole stocks,but unforyuantelly the 60% of the biggest shareholders are the weapon companies and their representives..Of cause we can come this conclusion easily,America is a country who need war and who like war although the most commen peple do not like war.Do you think they are the good standard of the justice? Of cause not.So,we may come to this conclusion that Ameirca is not good but evil in a sense,so do you believe the words by evil?So naïve ,boy.

The reason why they do not buy Amrican weapons is that the weapon made by American are too expensive and they can not affordd it.If they can afford the price of the American price ,American will also sell the weapons to them too.
But they can not afford the price,so they buy the weapons of China,while American can not get the little profit,the American feel bad and fell jealosus,so they criticize China help the murderer by selling them weapons.
We all know that American is a capatilist country.And the capitilist are all very greedy.Only the money and profit are in their eyes.They also want to sell the weapons to Sudan,but the Sudan people can not afford the expensive American weapons.
filmmaker wrote
we are taling about what happen right now. chinese goverment should stop selling weapons to war criminals. if the whole world stop selling weapon to these ****ing cold blood suckers,maybe less civilians will die.
I don't give shit about what reasons chinese company use to sell weapons. I only care these hundred- thousands innocent people in sudan who were coldly murdered by these warlords who are just customers of chinese weapons. but it is very unfortunate that in some people's minds, national pride is more important than the true and human's life.

sounds to me like if westen country can do bad things a couple centurys ago, why cann't china do some bad things right now.
Not the same as your words above,but I want you know that all countries can be wrong.And the improvement shold be yaken place,but I know that it needs time to change.Obviously you did not check my above post and especially the url I gave.
I know this is a English forum.It is very commen for me to face this.Infact I do not think youy are really from Fiji.because I think that people from that small and happy countries tends to be very happy and alll they concern is the life and the nature but not the dark side of human being such as war and killing and political tricks.Honestly speaking,people from big countries and old countries and who do much communicate with the neighbour countries are the same as you.May be you are American live in Fiji.
You have mentioned the word “blood suckers”.WE all know that the president of Libya is also a blood sucker.!!!!!!But your admiring country also regared him as the best friend.Can you tell me why the so called democratic-free-lightened-advanced country named America regard this blood sucker as its friend?????????If America can make friends with the rascal president who are really blood sucker ,China can also sell weapons to the blood suckers.But you should know that China is not the friend of the blood suckers but America is the friend of the real blood sucker.And China only selled weapons to them.
May be America is also a blood sucker countryu since they have the blood sucker friend.Do you think so?Hitler has the friend of Japan in 1940s.When judges a peple we should judge the peope’s friend,ok?

Justice can not be said, but justice should be done!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are not the jutice defender but only the bad news promoter and the solider of you own culture and you own country,pesonably I do not think you are from Fiji.If you are really from Fiji, I can understand why you have this standpoint.I know that the English official country can have the same information in their mind.

Ying, you best check people's profiles before you call them "boy". Filmaker is older than you. Unless of course you meant it as a racial insult which is against the rules.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. At the very least, the US is doing a hell of a better job [than China] keeping American weapons out of the hands of those intent on doing harm upon others.

yin yin ,you are a funny guy. my nationality has nothing to with this topic we are talking about .btw, what do you know about fiji? people in fji are much more educated and intelligent than you can imagine.please don't underestimate people in small country by your assuming. what you try to tell me really doesn't make any sense. Because I said I just don't like the idea of selling chinese weapons to Africa warlord, so in you eyes I am just a naive boy who knows nothing about this world. ok, i have no problem with what you define me. after I read this article, my humble opinion is this time what chinese goverment did in sudan is wrong. chinese goverment should first admit selling weapon to African warlard is bad idea ,then do some adjustment of the policy of the weapon export instead of denying everything. it seems you really take evrerything personaly and feel upset when people mention some ccp's problem. it is not necessary to have sore feeling when you see some people discuss some chinese issues which are negative. you should not only be proud of china's achievements,but also have courage to face some flaws china has. but, I still insist it is wrong that China supplies weapons and trucks for the military, stuff that has been used to slaughter hundreds of thousands of civilians in Darfur,and CCP just let it happen without doing anything to stop. I am not American so I have no reasons to defend American blood sucker policy.
The reason why they do not buy Amrican weapons is that the weapon made by American are too expensive and they can not affordd it.If they can afford the price of the American price ,American will also sell the weapons to them too
American congress and law will not allow American companys to sell weapons to countrys like Burma, North Korea, Iran and Sudan, Zimbabwe sudan in which their goverment have tremendous hunam right problems. I don't think any American weapon manufacturers have balls to disobey or against the law and regulations, unless they don't want any contracts from US military. no matter they have money or not, nobady in America will sell weapon to them. you have to understand sometimes money is not everyhting. for example, china has enough money to buy
everything, but why EU don't lift arms ban to sell weapons to china,why Isael cancelled the contract of AWACS system with PLA.

[
So,let us judge in this logic,the most commen people in American do not like war,but they only takes about 30% of the whole stocks.And the biggest shareholders takes about 60% of the whole stocks,but unforyuantelly the 60% of the biggest shareholders are the weapon companies and their representives..Of cause we can come this conclusion easily,America is a country who need war and who like war although the most commen peple do not like war.Do you think they are the good standard of the justice? Of cause not.So,we may come to this conclusion that Ameirca is not good but evil in a sense,so do you believe the words by evil?So naïve ,boy.

first, American people in Amrica have nothing to do with what we are discussing in here. the real situation in states is more complicated than just you mentioned. the conclusion you made is nothing new to me. some american are bad ,some of them are good, and some of them are smart ,some of them are stupid,but WHO CARE! IN HERE we talking about it is a bad move for china to do bussiness with bad ass warlards in sudan. selling weapons to warlard in sudan not only hurt civilians in sudan, but also damaged chinese reputation in international society and give some china haters more excuses to bash china.

If America can make friends with the rascal president who are really blood sucker ,China can also sell weapons to the blood suckers.But you should know that China is not the friend of the blood suckers but America is the friend of the real blood sucker.And China only selled weapons to them.
in my opinio,you are right,Ameica should not sell weapon to blood sucker lybya. but American wrong doing doesn't mean what China did in Sudan is right ,so I don't agree you said " if A.meica can sell, china also can sell". sorry dude! I just can not buy this kind of concept.

I want you know that all countries can be wrong.And the improvement shold be yaken place,but I know that it needs time to change.Obviously you did not check my above post and especially the url I gave.
I didn't say china is not great ,and doesn't deserve my respect. I just insist China should not sell weapons cowards in sudan who prefer to kill unarmed civilians . that's all.

It is very commen for me to face this.Infact I do not think youy are really from Fiji.because I think that people from that small and happy countries tends to be very happy and alll they concern is the life and the nature but not the dark side of human being such as war and killing and political tricks.Honestly speaking,people from big countries and old countries and who do much communicate with the neighbour countries are the same as you.May be you are American live in Fiji.

why did you tell me this? where I am from or living has nothing to do with this topic. btw, I don't give shit about USA, so stop assuming I am a American.

Can you tell me why the so called democratic-free-lightened-advanced country named America regard this blood sucker as its friend????????
because America is not perfect baby, and making friend with blood sucker was another mistakes America made.
May be America is also a blood sucker countryu since they have the blood sucker friend.Do you think so?Hitler has the friend of Japan in 1940s.When judges a peple we should judge the peope’s friend,ok?

dude! I DO NOT judge what kind of friend china should have!!!!!!!!!! I just say it is wrong for any countrys including china to sell weapons to some crazy wardlards in sudan.

Justice can not be said, but justice should be done!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are not the jutice defender but only the bad news promoter and the solider of you own culture and you own country,pesonably I do not think you are from Fiji.If you are really from Fiji, I can understand why you have this standpoint.I know that the English official country can have the same information in their mind.
where are your ****ing heat come from? I just am angry about china or
whatever country who sold lethal weapons to war criminals in sudan, so I become a ****ing bad news promoter and solder of some bull shit culture?
come on! I don't promote shit, I just read news and express my personal opinion. I am a solder of nobody. I don't defend shit. I repeat myself to you again! in my eyes any countrys or any group who sell weapons to war criminals are not excused and should be blamed, no matter this country is china or America or russia or geman or britsh or JFK OR FIFA or HOLLYWOOD or whatever he is.

Last edited:
bulldogg said:
Ying, you best check people's profiles before you call them "boy". Filmaker is older than you. Unless of course you meant it as a racial insult which is against the rules.
Obviously I was wrong,I thought filmkaker is as young as Rabs and ASTEALdragon.:love:

Well dragon is still as older than you , and in your case I respect you about as much (or less) than the mud I have to spray off the bottom of my shoes.

You have mentioned the word “blood suckers”.WE all know that the president of Libya is also a blood sucker.!!!!!!But your admiring country also regared him as the best friend.Can you tell me why the so called democratic-free-lightened-advanced country named America regard this blood sucker as its friend?
We dont consider him a friend hes still a dictator, he gave up his WMD program though and that gets him some benefits, far from being friend.

Also it hasnt always been that way we bombed his rear back in the 80s.

Rabs said:
Well dragon is still as older than you , and in your case I respect you about as much (or less) than the mud I have to spray off the bottom of my shoes.

We dont consider him a friend hes still a dictator, he gave up his WMD program though and that gets him some benefits, far from being friend.

Also it hasnt always been that way we bombed his rear back in the 80s.
Ok,let us not talk about age question,I posted without referring the other's profile.I know that it is wrong not to respect the older.In our culture we take this seriously.
I know that you bombed LIbya in 1980s ,He is the dictater.I also know that you helped Iraq when in 1980s,and Sardamou is also the really blood sucker too.

Hi,

Boy,I think you have missed India in the list of American weapon costumers.America still sell weapons to India to promote the war between India and Pakistan.

A new One For me ..... India Buys 75 % of all it's weapons From Russia Not America .......... America Has never Been a Wepon Supplier For India ...... Traditionally India Has Bought Weapons From Soviet Union , France And UK But Never From America ..... where Did you get that Info ?

Last edited:
Back