Wars through time

Spyfly

Long ago wars were much different. Instead of a gun people would carry a sword and instead of airplanes they had trebuchets. The war has changed much from that time. Before the soldier (knight) required high skills to survive and on battlefield it was really about skills and if you were good it wasn't so easy to take you down. Now even if you are the best shooting soldier you can be taken down by someone who is just shooting around. Now airplanes are flying and dropping bombs. One man kills hundreds by that. I am wondering if in future people will even have to move from their homes to fight. i am wondering which wars you liked better. :horsie: :biggun:

I am wondering if in future people will even have to move from their homes to fight. i am wondering which wars you liked better

Ah, that day is already upon us my sneaky winged friend, they never even have to get up from the sofa to experience the "delights" of war, arrange foreign policy, become tactical experts on the battlefield, and generally save the world - and they do it all for $149.99 plus 50.00 per different conflict!

Oh, and extra if you get that online thingy.

I've been with SOCOM for a year now, actually, and have never had a mission that required me to move further than the fridge. :lol:

And Spyfly, the skill level has actually increased a great deal, modern warfare (or successful modern warfare :lol: ) requires a level of technical and tactical expertise even on the lowest level that has never before been demanded of warriors.

Back