are wars really fought with wisdom?

--
Boots

June 6th, 2005  
richargl

Topic: are wars really fought with wisdom?

why do we need the general public in constant fear of war??
June 6th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Because war is something to fear.
June 6th, 2005  
Archit

I think wars are always imposed for benefits.
--
Boots
June 6th, 2005  
Tessa

If people had wisdom, then there would be no war.
June 6th, 2005  
CABAL

Certainly agree what Phoenix posted above.
June 6th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
AS much as i hate to say it .......... But it's in the very nature of All Living beings to Compete against others ....... fight for Survival ....... It started the Day life Form First Evolved on earth in the Form of Ameoba though on a small scale Micro organism to Figh against Easch other Competing for Resources .......... and it will be there as long as Living beings are there on earth........ Most Animals Fight Every day to Defend their terrotary or Mate or Hunt .......... We humans just have better Wepons a Just a Bit More Wisdom than them ( well better Wepons yes ..... More Wisdom i am not too sure about that one )

AS long as Living Beings are there they will Fight ........... as Long as there are Humans there will be wars.

PSssss : Life is Tough ************ ..........

Peace
-=SF_13=-
June 6th, 2005  
Whispering Death

I'm with Swordfish but not neccessarily for those reasons.

I believe that the human condition makes war inevitable. The only system by which to prevent war is to have one overbearing world government that monitors every facet of every person's daily life to prevent revolution. Trading almost everything we think of as huamnity for complete safety.

I think there is very little relation between the intelligence of people and the propensity for warmaking.
June 6th, 2005  
Tessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
Hi,

Quote:
Most Animals Fight Every day to Defend their terrotary or Mate or Hunt ..........

AS long as Living Beings are there they will Fight ........... as Long as there are Humans there will be wars.
So what you are saying is that we isn't any smarter then a animal on that plane?

Isn't it so that humans actually can used their head before they actually storm a country to kill other people?

People go to jail everyday because of killing another person.

So what you say is you want to make it legal to kill eachother because it's in our nature?

We live in 2005 where we don't want people to kill eachother. So if humans used their head more then wanting to piss territory as a dog; we would have gone much further with the problems we have on this world.

We put so much money on our weapons that it could have saved alot of people.

So if we stopped denying that we carry wisdom and responsiblity to other people and other civilisation; this world wouldn't contain as much war as it does.
June 6th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

How does the title of this topic relate to the question?
June 7th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Quote:
People go to jail everyday because of killing another person.
But that sentence defeats your entire post. You see, murders happen EVERYDAY even though we do our best to discourage them. Even with all the deterants we have to murder, people still kill eachother. This is true with almost every action we consider to be a fundamental human action such as murder, sex, eating, civilization, language, war.