Wars going Nuclear

lol...we just have to stop attack each others' backgrounds and avoid flaming language

U.S's major threat is that terriosts get nukes...
personally, i dont think terriosts are capable of developing nukes by themselves...(i doubt they even have those equipments to purify uranium)

the problem is taht some nations (North korea and Iran) may pass those dangerous weapons to terriosts someday....and U.S not only has to build an anti-missile system, but also try to eliminate the possibility of letting those nations pass nuke tech to terriosts (i dont care wut way to do that, but U.S must stop them, if U.S got nuked, world economy will suffer a serious set-back, a great depression probably)

majority of nations which have nukes seem to be not interested in using nukes or threaten otehrs...many of them have No first use as their nuclear doctrine.so U.S dont have to worry much about them in next 20 years maybe

Well develop it all you want.
Just remember the sh1t might really hit the fan right after you use it.
Using it in Hiroshima and Nagasaki already make it difficult for the Americans to say anything about proliferation of nukes. Another use of it and by god we'll be seeing tactical nukes be used the world over.

personally, i thank americans to use nukes on Japan in WW2 since a much larger number of Korean, Chinese and other asian nations' innocent civilians were murdered brutally by Japanese army.

but hope that won't happen again

The estimated dead in an invasion of Japan were 3 - 8 million Japanese and 500,000 to 1 million US and allies. I suppose you think that would have been better? The bomb was dropped to save lives, but you go believe what you will.

Sexybeast said:
personally, i thank americans to use nukes on Japan in WW2 since a much larger number of Korean, Chinese and other asian nations' innocent civilians were murdered brutally by Japanese army.

no way, japanese have killed much more civilians than the atom bomb did to the japs. i think US is justify in bombing japan using its nukes. it is used to save lifes. because japanese soldiers have dug underground tunnels, similar defences like the vietnamese did. if u think what the vietnamese did to US, u can think what japanese soldiers could do...... japan will eneventually lose, but its going to cost both side ALOT.

If America didn't nuke Japan a major nuke strike would have went off somewhere else. I believe it needed to happen to show us how devastating it truly was. I don't think any country will use a nuke any time soon.

Sexybeast said:

That is a blatant lie.

the_13th_redneck said:
Sexybeast said:

That is a blatant lie.

really? why is it a lie?
any source to oppose it? like saying Japan didn't kill any chinese or korean, and actually helping them by invading them?

any source to say that they dont' deserve two nukes?

Sexybeast said:
the_13th_redneck said:
Sexybeast said:

That is a blatant lie.

really? why is it a lie?
any source to oppose it? like saying Japan didn't kill any chinese or korean, and actually helping them by invading them?

any source to say that they dont' deserve two nukes?

i agree with u. the japanese have caused great suffering to east asian nations. there are millions being killed by japanese in china. also korea. these countries are mostly effected. also comfort women too. alot of them are infertile after the repeated rapes and alot fo them didnt marry due to psycological effect. it is estimated 80,000 korean women were shipped to china, and the other 20,000 are mixture of chinese, thai, philipines or malay etc.....

i think dropping the atom bomb have just saved all that happeneing any longer. i dun think the two atom bomb killed over 1 million. japan have killed probably more than 8 million. but we can never know the true figure cos its so much.

I probably got the words mixed up. So my apologies here.
But no, I don't think that's the justification for the atom bomb. The justification is that it was a limited nuclear strike, without the danger of MAD, and it ended the war quickly and more people could have died on both sides had that bomb not gone off.
However, that's something most people will try not to agree with. And therefore, already those two nuclear strikes set a bad precedence.

deaths over years of war and attrition as well as famine due to war in the millions are likely to be ignored, the thing is when large number of deaths occur in a short period of time is the attentiong grabber

the atomic bomb is not worse than the japanese onslaught

however, we wont like that any more than future wars

the face of war has been changed by the use of machines and atomic bombs, the latter very big.

lets hope no abomb explodes in the future, as we know its powers when inthe hands of the wrong people, like terrorists and iran and NK

before we hope that no one will ever use Nukes again, we should PRAY that no one will start the WW2 like shit again and force ppl to throw nukes at them

yes, even i felt sry for the japs in hiroshima, even though their deaths was much lower than compared

anyhow, it just shows the power of a single bomb to destory a city, but well enough to have a image in military minds about bigger, more powerful bombs in the future.

mcarthurs willingness to nuke china was how close a second nuclear disaster will occur

same with the cuba crisis

and now we have the korean crisis, hope it will be solved as usual

i doubt Kim will really use nukes at anyone unless that is his last resort..

i believe that he wants to continue his life and also his ppl's lives

wut is reallly disturbing is Isreal's nukes...

it is rumoured that Isreal has more than 400 nuke warheads, and preparing to use them when Isreal is in danger of being overan by Arabian nations

the_13th_redneck said:
People might criticse America for being in the wrong even if they're right, but if you ACTUALLY do wrong, then imagine how bad it could get? You still have to act on principle, regardless of what others think.
No Nukes.

Yeah, they all seemed to think going into Iraq was a pretty bad idea, I wonder how that turned out for them?

The truth is that republicans don't really give 2 shits about what the rest of the world thinks and if they tell you they do it's only because they want something out of your country. But you guys can pretty much make a democrat do anything you want because they're spineless when it comes to foreign policy.

Was that inflamatory about democrats? Well just compare Clinton and Carter to Regan and Bush.

and i hope that in my life time no one will use nukes,

cuz once ppl start to use it, no one knows when ppl can stop using it without getting our poor little planet into a nuke winter

Back