Wars going Nuclear - Page 2

--

February 2nd, 2005  
A Can of Man

But either way it is still a nuclear weapon. You're going to have to answer to that. And it'll set a VERY bad example.
February 3rd, 2005  
Charge 7

Hmm? And just who will we answer to? The UN? Ha ha ha ha!
February 3rd, 2005  
SAINT

Going nuclear is a tempting choice for quick victory... even against another nuclear power.

If you strike first, you'll win.

I hardly believe in the Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) theory.
It's only propaganda and false assurance to the people during the Cold War to think that nuclear war will not happen because of the fear of destruction on both sides.

It's an old theory.

Those that start a war will not fear death. Sanity hardly matters in war. If Hitler had nuclear weapons, he will not hesitate to use.

Especially going nuclear is even easier to achieve by the commander in chief than to mobilise a brigade of soldiers.
--
February 3rd, 2005  
Sexybeast

lots of nations now know how to build nukes...

and perhaps over 30 nations (i ve heard of it on a TV show) are possiblely very close to know how to build one

so we can expect that someday, bad guys will finally get nukes.....it is just a matter of time i think
February 3rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Hmm? And just who will we answer to? The UN? Ha ha ha ha!
Oh come on. You know what I mean.
People might criticse America for being in the wrong even if they're right, but if you ACTUALLY do wrong, then imagine how bad it could get? You still have to act on principle, regardless of what others think.
No Nukes.
February 3rd, 2005  
Charge 7

So while other countries continue to develop nukes we should just not continue to improve our's? We should just let our enemies make themselves completely safe from us by building massive deep underground bunkers? In otherwords, you want us to fall behind the rest of the world. Not gonna happen.
February 3rd, 2005  
Sexybeast

en....agree on that one...

U.S should make its anti-missile system better....cuz more and more nations have or ready to have nukes now.....and also terriosts
February 3rd, 2005  
Charge 7

My God we agree on something.
February 3rd, 2005  
Sexybeast

lol....we got to stop misunderstand each other...otehrwise, we both are gonna get banned
February 3rd, 2005  
Charge 7

We cut it close to the edge no doubt about it, but pointed and thoughtful discussion often does. Though there is a limit, and the admin and mods have set what that is, often the clearest understanding can be derived the soonest by heated discussion.

(Charge 7 coughs and points to his screen name)