The Warrior Test - Page 2

--
Boots

October 25th, 2004  
implicature

A rare breed. A person sure enough of their self-righteousness that they can take it upon themselves to act as an avatar -- an extension -- of that which they believe in. Though you might act as a delegate of someone or something else, there is no question that your faith and strength are powerful enough to instill in millions of people the deepest respect for you.

and some cool things about other ppls sex life
October 25th, 2004  
SleepySweeper

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Retainer.

To be a Retainer is to be the ultimate Knight. When the kings of old were threatened, or faced with any obstacle of special note, it was the Retainer they called upon to act in the liege's name. To be an excellent Retainer is to bring great honor to yourself and those you work for, while instilling happiness and security in the people around you.
October 25th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Fighter.

To carry the title of "Fighter" is to carry great strength, and courage. You are a very practical person. When life offers you a challenge, you meet it head on and plow straight through it, stopping only afterwards to worry about injury and stress. These challenges that you endure may leave scars, but they will also leave you with trusted friends, and will make you all the more determined for it.
Cool...
--
Boots
October 25th, 2004  
Lupos

Wow, we have been getting a pretty wide range of result. Keep them coming.
October 26th, 2004  
gladius

Heres what I got...

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Fighter.

To carry the title of "Fighter" is to carry great strength, and courage. You are a very practical person. When life offers you a challenge, you meet it head on and plow straight through it, stopping only afterwards to worry about injury and stress. These challenges that you endure may leave scars, but they will also leave you with trusted friends, and will make you all the more determined for it.
October 26th, 2004  
A Can of Man

I always was a sneaky little bastard
October 26th, 2004  
dougal

Im also a fighter

Unity in strength and action, Pragmatic and stout ( probable from stout(Guinness lol)
October 26th, 2004  
Lupos

I used to get Warden but I guess as I grew up I changed a little.
October 26th, 2004  
CavScout

It actually gave me 3 choices (Mercenary, Vigilante and Sentry) and said pick the one that feels the closest....soooooooo...

You are a Vigilante.

When it comes to action, you stand alone. You may possess great valor and self-righteousness, Vigilante, but chances are, you may be torn between looking out for your beliefs, and looking out for yourself. A real anti-hero. Try not to step on anyone's toes, and in time you'll find those who will be your admirers.
October 27th, 2004  
Sooners1

This is as of right now:

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Retainer.

To be a Retainer is to be the ultimate Knight. When the kings of old were threatened, or faced with any obstacle of special note, it was the Retainer they called upon to act in the liege's name. To be an excellent Retainer is to bring great honor to yourself and those you work for, while instilling happiness and security in the people around you.

This is my younger days before fatherhood and marriage:

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Dark Artist.

If you were in the Republican Convention during Nixon's term of office, you would have been the one they sent to spy on and infiltrate Democratic Headquarters at Watergate. This isn't to say that you're a man of black operations or ill repute, but more to say that you have the efficiency and swift approach to carry out these tenuous, sometimes questionable, goals when most of your comrades might balk.