Warrant Officer Steliga, reporting for duty

Yes that's right, home station of 1RCHA (Royal Canadian Horse Artillery) soon home to 2PPCLI(Princess Patricias Canadian Light Infantry)

GUNNER

NCdt Steliga said:
Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Shilo, Manitoba. If I'm right, it's an Artillery base.

Pretty unusual for me to find enthusiastic comments about the Canadian military from a Canadian... lol
Whats the rough size of it ?

ItalianGuy4US said:
Pretty unusual for me to find enthusiastic comments about the Canadian military from a Canadian... lol
Whats the rough size of it ?

Well, regardless of how much our military is being downgraded by our government, I still stand firm with it.

And, I don't know the size of CFB Shilo as I've never been there.

It's a pretty small base actually but we have a tremendously large training area, thats why militaries from around the world come to our base, the germans just left after serving here a few years and now there is talk about the french army coming to use our training area(we don't shoot in the summer, too many fires :p )

GUNNER

4 Wing Cold Lake, AB is pretty much the same for training area. Air Forces from around the world use it for training exercises. CFB Gagetown has a rather large weapons range as well. I think that base is Arty as well.

No CFB Gagetown is not an ARTY base, it only has one Artillery battery, it is a training base so it trains every trade pretty much, it is a fairly large base though.

GUNNER

GUNNER said:
No CFB Gagetown is not an ARTY base, it only has one Artillery battery, it is a training base so it trains every trade pretty much, it is a fairly large base though.

GUNNER

Whoops, my bad. Sorry about that. Guess I don't know as much about the Army as I thought. Maybe I'll stick to talking about the Air Force.

Back