Warning US Marines

Looks like something the Marines put up themselves. They have an odd sence of humor like that. I like the no french reporters. This remides me of something my Marine told me while I was trying to walk on the base. "Keep your eyes down and don't make eye contact with them they'll think you want to be hit on and you'll never get rid of them."

ghost457 said:
i dont get it....... did the Marines put that up? or someone else? i dont understand

Ever been to the zoo where they say do not feed the animals?

One of the supposed rules you follow when encountering a dangerous person is no eye contact.

Another could be deliberately provoking the person which would of course invite them to attack you.

Another could be that photographs (flashes) and sudden movements can be construed as aggressive behavior... etc etc...

the comment about the french reporters is a derogatory (to some) statement..

I guess you would have to be in contact or have grown up around Marines to find the humor in that photo..

FutureHMSGrad said:
LOL Marines are the only service members who cause problems with the ladies then??? :lol:
Yes, that's correct. The rest of us know exactly what to do. ;)

Aw that's so mean! I'm sure that Marines aren't possibly that bad! But I'd put anyone into a love-driven insanity craze! ;) JUST KIDDING! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FutureHMSGrad said:
Aw that's so mean! I'm sure that Marines aren't possibly that bad! But I'd put anyone into a love-driven insanity craze! ;) JUST KIDDING! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you post a picture in the "post your picture thread" yet?

No, I didn't. I PMed it to a few people, but I've had problems with stalkers online who became obsessed with me, so I'm a bit weary about posting it on public forums especially. Is your picture on there?

Back