Warning System

USAFAUX2004

"As some of you you may have noticed, o3shooter has a new badge beneath his name, bearing the mark of "Provost Marshall" in the forum. This new duty requires him to manage the new warning system we have operating in the forum.

We have added the ability to attach warnings to a member in the event of inappropriate behavior or other actions that would warrant such action. If a single member receives 3 warnings, s/he is placed in "The Brig", which places a temporary ban on their account in the forum. Again, o3shooter is responsible for "arresting" and "releasing" members after they have served their temporary sentence. This might sound a little harsh to some of you, but I think we can all agree that 3 warnings provides ample time for a member to get their act together. In addition, if a member commits an act or behaves in a manner that should require immediate placement in the brig, this option is also available to o3shooter should the situation call for it.

Members should contact o3shooter if they have questions about this policy or are confused as to why they received a warning and/or placement in the brig.

I'll leave this topic unlocked in case any of you have questions that I didn't answer in the description above.

GruntsMilitary.com"

RedLeg I think this is a good system that they have. It actually shows up above their rank on the forum and...well like it said. I think it would help us in organizing.

#1: How close or far to/from each other (in time) do the 3 warnings have to be? I mean what happens if I get a warning today, a second one on 2006, Feb 15 and the third one in 2006, Aug, 19? Will that still count as a three warning stain?

#2: How long does the temporary ban last for?

Questions:
1. Is this an official announcement? How come it is posted as an ordinary post?

2. Where is the Brig - Hall of Shame?

3. Will there be proper justice and courts martials in case humour is mistaken for inappropriate behaviour?

4. Will inmates be allowed visits from lawyers, girlfirends/wives, medical and chaplains?

This is a quote from another forum that i belong to, there it appears over the rank as "WARNING: 1" all in red

it doesn't sound like something that something good would sound like, if good things make a sound. :shock:

:rambo:

its making too many layers.
and like shrek, we dont like onions.

the mods do thier job well, dishing out bans left right and center (cant understand why they haven't banned that redleg guy yet, hes got "trouble" written all over him(you owe me IG!!!))

tis all good

I agree, however their forum is so organized that even one-liner posts do not fly, and after they give you repeated reminders then they may issue warnings. Also grammar...they strive for perfection, they actually PMed me to change one misspelled word

I think Redleg should decide on what to do with this. It seems to me to be a good tool to keep member in line, but you never know...

Padre said:
:? This smells fishy to me

I feel worried when this guy can tell me the ISP i m using with, the IP and my OS and IE.
Is it not in violation of forum rules?

Btw, how can i be sure that he doesnt have access to my personal data in my PC?

phoenix_aim54 said:
Padre said:
:? This smells fishy to me

I feel worried when this guy can tell me the ISP i m using with, the IP and my OS and IE.
Is it not in violation of forum rules?

Btw, how can i be sure that he doesnt have access to my personal data in my PC?

You are the only one who sees your IP in his signature, so you have nothing to worry about there.. :)
But your IP is visible to every single site you visit, even this forum.
That's just how the internet works..

You can go to www.spyber.com to find a lot more info that you may leave behind or sites you are visiting.

Back