Warm Cuddlies!

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo
I'm sure we've all had online friends (or even relationships) to varying degrees.

Here is celebrating the friends we may never meet in real time!

:peace:

Attachments

• onlinefriends.jpg
    onlinefriends.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 21
wrong thread but did not want to start another just for this small truism.

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Finally this age-old question is answered.....

Women always say that giving birth is way more painful than a guy
getting kicked in the nuts.

Here is proof that they are wrong.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be
nice to have another child."

You never hear a guy say, "I would like another kick in the nuts."

Case closed.

I asked my wife, once, how is childbirth? What does it feel like? This is what sha said...

"Try to do this- take your lower lip, and try to pull it over your head..."

I didn't asked her any more...

Women have this over men- and that is why we remember Mother's day. Nobody looses any sleep if they forgot Father's Day...

I asked my wife, once, how is childbirth? What does it feel like? This is what sha said...

"Try to do this- take your lower lip, and try to pull it over your head..."

I didn't asked her any more...

Women have this over men- and that is why we remember Mother's day. Nobody looses any sleep if they forgot Father's Day...
yepper, most ture

I'm in a loving online relationship with The Highway Man. :love: ;) :lol:

Re the child birth comparisons. Ask the wife to have a think what it would feel like to get a "hard on" while wearing denim jeans/tight fitting trousers...

I haven't really had an online relationship. Tried it once - she was in the UK, bad idea, it didn't work out.

As for child birth. I was only 1lb, 13 ounces at 24 weeks, so I can't imagine that giving birth to me hurt that much.

CF and the Highway man; have you two considered counseling to solve the problems you have in your relationship so you can find each other again?

“There is no shame in losing a woman. It is like passing a kidney stone, it hurts for a while but what a relief when it is gone.” The character of Jack Malloy, TV program UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER

“Bed ‘em, don’t wed ‘em; do ‘em, don’t woo ‘em; date ‘em, don’t mate ‘em.” Al Bundy, MARRIED WITH CHILDREN:

Love is not your faithful friend; love is not your SCUBA buddy. Love is a beast you chase your whole life. Sometimes you get close enough to smell its fur – but somehow you never really see its face.

Back