The War on Terror - Page 8

--

November 1st, 2004  
Bratwurst

Quote:
Well egoz I feel so ashamed I am really ashamed over my country and this people. I am ashamed to be a swedish citizen. I am ashamed over this *Piiip* country *Piiip* I am so ashamed! I feel so f***ing powerless that I dont find any words for it anylonger. I just want to do something!
I know what you mean, man. These days I mostly feel embarrassed about being an American too. We should found a club.
November 1st, 2004  
Redneck

Alright, the national pity parties end now.
November 1st, 2004  
Doc.S

Maby a club called The War on Errors could be something?

Sorry about this one but some humour would lift this place..

A list of errors that would actually make some parts of Europe less independent of shelter, and reinforce the romantic ideas of our loved congratulations of our own groups of our nice ancestor reunion freedom loving freedom fighters of the world? "I think I will take a camera and go down to all places where they shoot, carve, and bomb innocent civilians and soldiers and take close up pictures" and start a anti-terrorist website.

This is the true face of the terrorist-network page? Then I will list all organisations that make money here in sweden and link them togehter with the pictures and then we will see if I can beat swedish leftwing and swedish gov controlled media. Today three Israelis dead, a short clip of an 16 year old Palestinian boy (Important to remark on that word since it is the standard word in the media over here, He was just a boy nothing else, and you forget what he really represents and that he was a terrorist.) killed them on a market. The media just told me that the PFLP whas behind it and nothing more. The same people who at the 9-11 event first said We DID IT and after a while.. On second thought WE DID NOT DO IT! And the Palestinian extremists filled the camps streets and cheered over the death of 2000 americans with joy. This is a fact because I tapet it all on WHS 9-11 2001 and I saw It again yesturday.

Time for some programming, on wednesday I will start the work with the site, and all help in form of pictures from killed civilians, soldiers, dogs, cat`s, elephants, cars, armoured vehicles, tanks, warships, UFO`s Santa´s bombed out sled you name it I would be gratetful for any PMs or e-mails because the true face of terrorism will be hunted out in the open, So people can visit a place and get the picture about what this war really is about, send me a PM on wednesday on good sites and places to find the photographs media never showed or the stories that was never told in the media.

I say no more pity for Terrorists!
I say enough is enough!
The war on lies has only just begun!

Cheers:
Doc.S

--
November 1st, 2004  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
But but but... The reporter sad.... But What! Tell that to the familys of all the happy dead civilians in 9-11 attack! Tell that to my dead gunner and my driver! The only thing you can do with this terrorists and NOW WE ARE TALKING TERRORISTS is to kill them! Because they just want one thing. CONVERT! or DIE! And I am a Catholic and I will never knee or be converted by this Barbarians! I rather DIE where I stand!
I'm not Catholic, but I'm with you here. I'll never bow my knee or be converted by these barbarians.

In honor of the Spartan king (Leonidas) who fell there, is engraved his response to Xerxes demand that the Spartans lay down their weapons.

Leonidas reply was two words, Molon labe. COME AND GET THEM!
November 6th, 2004  
consumerbydesign

Topic: End Terror

This is a philosophical war. An eye for an eye is to no end. Negotiations with reasonable existing governments and the creation of logical governments in the region is necessary to handle thier regional problems.
There will always be a revenge bullet from the ignorant,let them have the last shot and forgive like a good christian should.
November 6th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
But but but... The reporter sad.... But What! Tell that to the familys of all the happy dead civilians in 9-11 attack! Tell that to my dead gunner and my driver! The only thing you can do with this terrorists and NOW WE ARE TALKING TERRORISTS is to kill them! Because they just want one thing. CONVERT! or DIE! And I am a Catholic and I will never knee or be converted by this Barbarians! I rather DIE where I stand!
I'm not Catholic, but I'm with you here. I'll never bow my knee or be converted by these barbarians.
Let's not turn this into a religious war. We have enough religious fanatics misinterpreting religious writing to suit their own needs. It's a land war, simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
little overmoderated don't you think? i didn't see the issue becoming a pity session. just a thought...
November 6th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoz
Let's not turn this into a religious war. We have enough religious fanatics misinterpreting religious writing to suit their own needs. It's a land war, simple as that.
It IS a religious (or claimed to be a religious) war on one side, unless I am very much mistaken about the meaning of Jihad.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
little overmoderated don't you think? i didn't see the issue becoming a pity session. just a thought...

Those posts were off-topic and headed in a bad direction.
It is not your job to critique my or any other mod's moderating.
November 6th, 2004  
egoz

The war is only religious because the Islamic extremists make it religious. The reality of it is that they DON'T want to convert anyone. It's a misconception, Cindy Combs covers the topic well in Terrorism in the 21st Century. A good read for the whole war on terrorism thing. Like I said, it's a land battle. They use religion to get more Islamic recruits into their ranks. I don't think we should suddenly make it religious by saying it's Christians vs Islamics. That's asking for trouble, just incase we don't have enough of it.

But as an American aren't we being hypocritical of the whole thing? As soon as the colonists came into the states their goal was to convert as many indians into christians as they could. But suddenly since (assuming the converting people to islam theory is correct) the Islamic extremists want to do that to "us" we start a war over it.
November 6th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

I believe in the view of the anti-US forces in Iraq, they see this war as Religious war, something like new Christian crusades invading their lands.

But I believe in the view of Western (mainly US), it is just a war, nothing to do with Religion.
November 6th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
I believe in the view of the anti-US forces in Iraq, they see this war as Religious war, something like new Christian crusades invading their lands.

But I believe in the view of Western (mainly US), it is just a war, nothing to do with Religion.
Well all I wanted to point out was that the Islamic extremists were using Jihad and religion as a recruiting tool. I've seen al-Qaeda recruitings tapes. They try to make Americans look like money hungry war mongers (they also throw in clips of Popeye beating up a Arabs, if anyone remembers that episode where he's in the desert). They force a belief upon their youth that America comes to invade the Holy Land to drill for oil and turn it into a Las Vegas, or NY. Our goal is to make them understand that it isn't about oil or money and that we are there as liberators and protectors. But this is proving difficult since we can't even prove to Americans that this is what we are doing.