THE WAR IN SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I stopped caring when children were used as shields for armed somalis to approach aid stations with automatic weapons and grenades. I stopped caring when women and children picked up weapons and fired upon my brothers. I stopped caring when we came in under UN sanction to help pull people out of the gutter and they responding by killing and maiming my countrymen. When someone offers you a hand and you spit on them what do you think will happen? And don't tell me it was the few and not the many responsible because there were hard men there ready to defend those who stood up to the gangsters but the Somali people didn't. Their silence gave tacit approval to the actions of the mob.

Nope, I stopped caring when children were used as shields for armed somalis to approach aid stations with automatic weapons and grenades. I stopped caring when women and children picked up weapons and fired upon my brothers. I stopped caring when we came in under UN sanction to help pull people out of the gutter and they responding by killing and maiming my countrymen. When someone offers you a hand and you spit on them what do you think will happen? And don't tell me it was the few and not the many responsible because there were hard men there ready to defend those who stood up to the gangsters but the Somali people didn't. Their silence gave tacit approval to the actions of the mob.

Thats the book I recommend ;-)

Amazon.com: Infidel: Books: Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Wow, the Americans on here are acting like a country is all-or-nothing. As if a single group of armed men can speak and act for an entire country and ethnicity.

Wow, the Americans on here are acting like a country is all-or-nothing. As if a single group of armed men can speak and act for an entire country and ethnicity.

Dude its BD and P80 you expected less?
As has been pointed out before why let fact get in the way of a good flag waving exercise.

See KJ, Bulldogg and Phoenix80 are all nothing but racists who have nothing but contempt for anyone not only Somalis but who believes in anything other than their line of thinking and thought process. We have seen these kinds of bigatory during the oppressions of Blacks in America when ppl like Bulldogg, Phoenix80, and KJ were calling blacks inferior, ugly, monkeys and such words, so throughout the history of America we have had the likes of Bulldogg, Phoenix80 and KJ who racistly demonized and degraded others for simple not falling into line with their ideas and thinking.

So it shouldn't surprise be a surprise that these 3 have racial hatred for others and demonize whole race of ppl like the Somalis, and call them by deragotory names. So to me and to many others for your comments on these posting you 3 have show the contempt you have for others.

So Phoenix80, and Bulldogg so you feel that it is ok to racially degrade a whole nation of ppl by making derogatory remarks like KJ did? So you condone such bigatory remarks against a whole group of ppl who most had nothing to do with the shooting down of the helicopters? Bulldogg, Phoenix80, and KJ you 3 have showed me how racially biased you are Thank You.

Please save me the preaching because I of all ppl thought the dragging of soldiers was barbaric and inhumane, but their were 1,500 Somalis who lost their lives that day in Mogadishu when the helicopters were spraying in whole sections of the city and many civilians died. Yes the killing and dragging of the soldiers was barbaric, but what you guys seem to fail to mention is that of the 18 American soldiers who died 1,500 Somalis perished that day. So does anyone care to mention that?

How many of those 1500 Somali,s were armed?
Why were they on the streets when they knew a fight was going down?
Women and children mixed into militia units, why?

I KNOW that war kills innocent people, but are you trying to tell me none of the 1500 dead ever aimed a weapon at a soldier?
Simple rule, if you do, you kill him or you die.
Those streets was not a comfy classroom.

And here is what I got for you.
Call me a racist again, I dare you.
I have worked in a few places on this earth that you haven´t even seen on the news to try and make life a little better for the very few people of any and all nations that the UN, EU and/or my goverment tell us to go help.
Furthermore, I have friends that worked the Swedish fieldhospital in Mogadishu under the UN flag.
They took on civilians and troops alike, no racism...EVER.
They use the word skinny,s when they describe what they went through trying to help Somali citizens.
I guess hearing some of their stories, (those who was actually in country) has rubbed off on me.
They however use the term as a salute of how bad some of the people in Somalia had it.

They got shelled on a regular basis, trying to help Somalis.
They patched one guy up during the day, he was with the mixed band of bandits that attacked the Swedish encampment the following night.

Don´t you dare call me or my friends racist because we call it the way we see it.

Second of all, you came here with the I know it all attitude you have displayed all over this post.
Yet you have NO clue of what it was like for the UN troops/personel trying to help your country?

Third, I bit on your blabbering and asked you to name ONE instance where radical islam rule have been effective, peacebringing and prosperous.
You have failed to answer.

Thus, here is my OPINION of you from what you have shown me thus far.
You are a windbag.
You are a whiny college kid trying to argue a point you know only half the truth (if that) about.
You have never sacrificed anything for anyone else at any time in your life.
You have no idea of what the concept of selfless service is.
Last but not least, since you were very fast to throw the first stone I expect you to stand your ground and give me a real argument or shut up and go away and work on your situational awareness.

This range is cleared hot.
Your move.

Last edited:
See KJ, Bulldogg and Phoenix80 are all nothing but racists who have nothing but contempt for anyone not only Somalis but who believes in anything other than their line of thinking and thought process. We have seen these kinds of bigatory during the oppressions of Blacks in America when ppl like Bulldogg, Phoenix80, and KJ were calling blacks inferior, ugly, monkeys and such words, so throughout the history of America we have had the likes of Bulldogg, Phoenix80 and KJ who racistly demonized and degraded others for simple not falling into line with their ideas and thinking.

So it shouldn't surprise be a surprise that these 3 have racial hatred for others and demonize whole race of ppl like the Somalis, and call them by deragotory names. So to me and to many others for your comments on these posting you 3 have show the contempt you have for others.

People like you resort to name-calling and slander when they have no useful thing to add to debate. I have been called racist too many times in my university campus for supporting the jews, baha'is and america's war on terror. Whenever I am called a racist by people like you, I think I have done some thing good.

Racists are people like you who are ill-informed, biased and probably full of hatred for the rest of the people who may not agree with their pitiful ideas and resort to name-calling and labelling because there is nothing more they can add to a reasonable discussion.

Dude, you just showed your true colors...

Last edited:

Wow you actually think I am american don´t you..
Impressivly ignorant.
Read the flag under my username, do you know it without google?
Following your logic you were just racist towards me when calling me an american...

Let me guess, you never learnt flags of the world in college huh?

10% rule sucks when you are a large country, really it does..:-(

Somalia, you have made assumption after arrogant assumption and prove you know nothing and are a sophomore in the classic meaning of the word. My first wife was a black hispanic Panamanian woman, blue-black. So take your racist diagnosis and place it elsewhere.

Last edited:
Call me a racist again, I dare you.
I have worked in a few places on this earth that you haven´t even seen on the news to try and make life a little better for the very few people of any and all nations that the UN, EU and/or my goverment tell us to go help.
Furthermore, I have friends that worked the Swedish fieldhospital in Mogadishu under the UN flag.
They took on civilians and troops alike, no racism...EVER.
They use the word skinny,s when they describe what they went through trying to help Somali citizens.
I guess hearing some of their stories, (those who was actually in country) has rubbed off on me.
They however use the term as a salute of how bad some of the people in Somalia had it.

Then perhaps you should figure out the meaning of a term before using it as you would have to have been living under a rock for the last 20 years not to know what "Skinny" is refering to and its somewhat unplesant conitations, I can only imagine the outcry and bannings if people started calling Americans "Sepo's" and I have no doubt there are some unflattering terms for Swedes as well.

However I almost agree with Bulldogg I dont think he is racist but I suspect Somali may be confusing racism with xenophobia.

Xenophobe... hmmm first wife black hispanic, current wife ethnic chinese indonesian, working for more than five years in a completely foreign culture, have students from 18 different countries... interesting.

Oh come on Monty, that's being politically correct, and you'll have none of us here dragged into the world of pc.
One of my best buddies is African, black as Saudi oil, I work for a philanthropic foundation and what we do is we support kids and adults in Africa and the Third World, but yes we keep using the terms "negroes", "fags" etc. No offence intended.
Enough with that "pc" BS for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back