War or Sci-Fi book? - Page 2

--
Boots

November 15th, 2004  
Romero

Well I have a favourite alternative history book series, The Great War. It starts on the premise that the Confederacy won the American Civil War, and follows a second war and two world wars, with the US and Germany fighting the CS, Britain and France. Anyone read it?
November 15th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romero
Well I have a favourite alternative history book series, The Great War. It starts on the premise that the Confederacy won the American Civil War, and follows a second war and two world wars, with the US and Germany fighting the CS, Britain and France. Anyone read it?
I got the whole series. :P Have you read the American Empire series yet? Great books. can't wait to start reading about how he says WWII will be fought.
November 15th, 2004  
Romero

I've read the A E series. Great books they are. Predictable however. The Centre Cannot Hold was the last one right?
I'm going to buy the new one soon. Can't remember the name of it. I'd be surprised if the CS and Britain win.
--
Boots
November 15th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romero
I've read the A E series. Great books they are. Predictable however. The Centre Cannot Hold was the last one right?
I'm going to buy the new one soon. Can't remember the name of it. I'd be surprised if the CS and Britain win.
The Victorious Opposition was the last of the A E books and it has been out for over a year, but like you said, predictable.
November 15th, 2004  
Romero

Ah yes, Victorious Opposition. I've got that. What is the name of the new series, and the first book of it?