War Horse?

Saw it the other day. Not a great movie, but good. Seen it yet? Don't want to spoil anything. Story is a "movie"

Saw it the other day. Not a great movie, but good. Seen it yet? Don't want to spoil anything. Story is a "movie"

No, not yet. I have a website (not netflix) there I can watch movies/TV shows, do you want it? Perhaps not 100% legal, but who cares

I will watch the "War Horse" eventually, not so many interesting movies about the Great War. All quiet on the western front, lost battalion,

I remember a TV show about the Australians' during the first world war, I do not remember the title of it, but the guy from crocodile dundee participated in it. Paul Hogan, I think

I remember a TV show about the Australians' during the first world war, I do not remember the title of it, but the guy from crocodile dundee participated in it. Paul Hogan, I think
Kinda sounds like "Light Horse", except that was a movie. You could add Lawrence of Arabia to the WW I list also. Light Horse was set in the Siani/Palestine.

Kinda sounds like "Light Horse", except that was a movie. You could add Lawrence of Arabia to the WW I list also. Light Horse was set in the Siani/Palestine.

I have seen the Lawrence of Arabia (Peter O'Toole, right?), thank you, Sir. After a little search on the internet I found the Aussie TV show. The title is "The Anzacs", that implies the soldiers from New Zeeland were there too. Is the term Anzac still in use? I mean do they have units together? (accept for the Anzac day)

I saw it Christmas Day... If you can get through the first 45 minutes, you'll be fine.. Good movie, but slow start.

I remember a TV show about the Australians' during the first world war, I do not remember the title of it, but the guy from crocodile dundee participated in it. Paul Hogan, I think[/QUOTE]

The movie you're thinking of is "Anzacs" - it was a multi part TV mini series.

Just got back from seeing "War Horse". The battle scenes were ok, seemed to give a somewhat accurate portrayal of the Western Front. TI is right about being slow to gain traction, but once it gets moving, it goes. It has the ability to pull at the heartstrings a little(brought my dad to tears). Overall verdict-not bad for a movie about a horse.

Back