War Games

Did you guys notice my edit to my first post? Check it out...

I will hold over for one day in hopes a Mod voices an opinion before continuing/terminating the games.

Gator: "Die, Die, Die..." hmmm

Mission: Temporary Success
The FAE's launched into the city (I had to assume your target) destroyed much of the city and did indeed kill most of the rebels living there. However, it did also destroy most of the innocent civilan population. The rebels used then use this as propoganda to raise the remainder of the nation into rebellion.

In the short run, the imminent danger was eliminated. However, the degraded stability leads to the national governments eventual fall as the larger neighbor state sends in troops to "maintain order".

Send more Bombers, we have plenty of Bombs.

The Civilians allowed the Rebels to operate freely within the area of responsibility of the Civilian Population, thus I say they were offering the Rebels Safe Haven, then were corrupted by the Rebels... and finally working in tandem with the Rebels.
Fear not, better human beings will move in and take the place of those killed.

Send more Bombers, we have plenty of Bombs.

The Civilians allowed the Rebels to operate freely within the area of responsibility of the Civilian Population, thus I say they were offering the Rebels Safe Haven, then were corrupted by the Rebels... and finally working in tandem with the Rebels.
Fear not, better human beings will move in and take the place of those killed.

Negative on that. The section that says in regard to the rebels
Spartacus said:
While the majority of the force is inside the city (holding the locals hostage BTW)
provides you with innocent civilians in your AO. Collateral casualties must be avoided in order to not increase the already mounting internal strife.

Back