War declaration by North Korea creates a new global situation

Kim Hyun-Hee, ex North Korean spy says that Kim Jong-Un is too young and inexperienced. He's struggling to get full control of army and in order to win it's confidence he threatens South Korea. He simply tries to seem powerful.

There is only one small problem - Colorado Springs are not located where the North Koreans marked the location on the map. It is actually located 912 miles away. The missile will instead hit Shreveport in the state of Louisiana.

Having been there nuking the place will only improve land values.

South korean army had ability defeat north korean? It is stupid, Kim Il Sung already unify the Korean Peninsula in 1950, if USa without interfere!

Thousands of Large-caliber artillery of North korean had the power turn Seoul into a sea of ​​fire in sevals minutes.   Historical proven,the battle ability of communist army always stronger than so-call "demorcary" army in Asia. No matter from the history of Vietnam ,China or korean.

poor japan and south korea? north korea should be terrified... the second they attack south korea they will be destroyed, even if the US doesnt do anything. their capabilities is nothing compared to the south koreans.

Last edited:
South korean army had ability defeat north korean? It is stupid, Kim Il Sung already unify the Korean Peninsula in 1950, if USa without interfere!

Thousands of Large-caliber artillery of North korean had the power turn Seoul into a sea of ​​fire in sevals minutes.   Historical proven,the battle ability of communist army always stronger than so-call "demorcary" army in Asia. No matter from the history of Vietnam ,China or korean.

Well that is great and lets be honest the Mongol armies once kicked the crap out of China but I am prepared to bet they couldn't do it today and neither can North Korea.

South Korea is a power house economy, with a modern and well trained military where as North Korea has an economy only slightly greater than my neighbours kids lemonade stand and a military that was last current in 1950.

There is no doubt that North Korea would make a mess of everything North of Seoul but then they will be on the receiving end of a really nasty and well coordinated response.

Still it will be hard to tell how much damage has been done to North Korea as it is hard to bomb a nation back to the stone age when they have barely left it.

Oh and I would also like to point out that China is the only thing keeping North Korea in existence so it is a bit thick to be deriding the USA for saving South Korea 60 years ago.

As for communist armies being stronger I would argue that the worlds largest communist army failed to defeat a mixture of democratic armies on the Korean peninsular even though they had far shorter supply lines and material support from the worlds second largest communist army so that argument is tenuous at best.

Last edited:
What can they do against N. Korea nukes without US help? Nothing. And N. Korea doesn't have anything to lose. South Korea army is dependent on the US. They increased one of their missile rang from 400kM to 800kM after US permission.

last time i checked nuclear missiles wasnt the only effective weapons in our world... and the north korean economy is so bad that if they use 70% of their budget to the military it is less than 5% of what the south koreans use and they use 10% of their budget to the military. the numbers are wrong but i hope you get the point.

The NVA and VC never defeated the US Army or USMC in open battle in the entire Vietnam war. The Chinese and NK Army armies were unable to defeat the UN forces in SK. I would also like to point out, your so called superior communist armies were defeated by the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Back