manufacturing is down

BUSh- need reason? just ask
January 13th, 2005  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratroopa
invade america? easy!!!!

first grant 100 - 200 years to break down its economy

then those years will grant military build up for the terroists and countries like india and russia and maybe china

then invaision of canada begins

as well, invasion of the united states of america

invasion will take place soon after spy units destroies fuel factories, fuel depots, anything fuel to the us
By then we will be using hydrogen fuel cells, guess where hydrogen comes from? WATER! Now, how does China empty the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Hudson Bay, Great Lakes, Gulf of Mexico, and all the lakes, rivers and ponds of the US and Canada? If you are gonna factor in economic breakdown you also have to factor in technological advancement along with hundreds of other factors.

Quote:
BUSh- need reason? just ask
We are a democracy, that means that roughly every 8 years we have a new president.

moved
January 13th, 2005  
Damien435

Quote:
its international military forum for frickin sake, lol, i think its a good post, maybe a funny one even
How was it good or funny?

Quote:
well, we have americans chanting and discussing that america will be impossible to beat.

i just offered my vision of how possible it is

and i could be true, it could happen

look at world war 1, the french thought they had the battleship of the land, a unbeatable wall of fortress, the great wall of france!!

however, it was owned by blitzkrieg by another route through belgium

my point is impossible is possible, contridicted yes, but thats how our world is
We are not France, we have learned from history. And our defense is not based on an incomplete wall that is obsolete, but one of the greatest obstacles the world has ever knows, an ocean, two of them actually.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html

There you can read about the military history of France, now compare it to America's, they have one win, we have one loss, complete opposite.
--
January 14th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

I have deleted some of the posts here while making a new topic "China's Mao" in the History Forum.
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...pic.php?t=8468

In the future, tell a mod that a new subject needs to be created from within a thread.

As always, do not post off topic!!!!
January 14th, 2005  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
Quote:
its international military forum for frickin sake, lol, i think its a good post, maybe a funny one even
How was it good or funny?

Quote:
well, we have americans chanting and discussing that america will be impossible to beat.

i just offered my vision of how possible it is

and i could be true, it could happen

look at world war 1, the french thought they had the battleship of the land, a unbeatable wall of fortress, the great wall of france!!

however, it was owned by blitzkrieg by another route through belgium

my point is impossible is possible, contridicted yes, but thats how our world is
We are not France, we have learned from history. And our defense is not based on an incomplete wall that is obsolete, but one of the greatest obstacles the world has ever knows, an ocean, two of them actually.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html

There you can read about the military history of France, now compare it to America's, they have one win, we have one loss, complete opposite.

That link is dead, here's a better one for you to use.

http://www.fortliberty.org/patriotic...-History.shtml
January 16th, 2005  
Missileer

Actually, Pancho Villa destroyed most of Columbus, New Mexico in 1916 and fought the 13th US Cavalry. Even though this was part of a Mexican Civil War, the raid was a military attack on America which prompted the invasion of Mexico.
January 23rd, 2005  
Knightraptor

I think the only ppl that can control the american population is america. Any occupying force would have to deal with quite a bit. I mean when middle schoolers can make pipebombs you know anybody trying to keep them down would be in for a fight. Hunters, hicks, and gangsters would be alot to deal with. There is a part of me that would like to see someone try.
January 23rd, 2005  
Darcia

The fact that Americans also have the right to own just about any type of gun and know how to mix chemicals together would be on our side I guess.
January 23rd, 2005  
Knightraptor

Well you can get alot of guns, but LEGALLY you cannot have a fully automatic weapon without a extremely hard to get license. But....there are always other ways to "acquire" these weapons.

And america is a big country it would take a huge force to be able to control it all!
January 23rd, 2005  
CO5060.20

Mod Edit: Removed: Check PMs