War on American soil - Page 3

--

January 9th, 2005  
Vitaly

I think that the chances of America being invaded are slim to none. But if that did happen I wonder what all of the Anti-gun/animal rights and other liberal activists would do.
January 9th, 2005  
Sexybeast

hoho--i am in canada now..

canadians seem to be annoyed by americans sometimes...

like lumber, beef stuff. and on iraqi issue,
January 9th, 2005  
texasrebel211

During WW2 Hitler almost convinced Mexico to invade the United States. Russia or anyone else could probably convince/bully Mexico or Canada to let them go through. However, the logicstical nightmare could not go unoticed. "Amatuers study tactics, Experts study logistics."

A quite of bit of the American populous(including myself) would know how to/be able to fight back. There is enough ammo/guns in my hosue to supply a small army lol. I also know how to modify quite a few weapons (such as AKs/ARs) into fully auto if need be. You can also modify most of the Glock series.
--
January 9th, 2005  
Sexybeast

lol....i forgot that..Americans can carry guns..
that would be an awesome army, no need for too much training..everyone is a soldier in a city fight..

anyone who invades U.S will really have a hard time
January 10th, 2005  
Darcia

We also have the right to buy massive gun safes to house all of our guns. Basicly in America just about everyone can shoot a gun. Zpecialy down here in the south where the army would have to come first if coming from Mexico.
January 10th, 2005  
Sexybeast

i ve heard U.S lifted the ban to buy rifles like M-16 recently, right?
January 10th, 2005  
Missileer

Man, I'm ready to get the old foot locker out and oil up a few field pieces.
January 10th, 2005  
texasrebel211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
i ve heard U.S lifted the ban to buy rifles like M-16 recently, right?
no, m-16 requries a class 3 b/c it is burst, class 3 is also for full auto

the ban which was lifted was for "assault type weapons", it was an assault weaopn if it had a couple features which included: collasple stock, flash surpressor, pistol grip, bayonet mount, etc. pretty pointless

and b4 you could always buy them but now you can manufacture them again in the US

actually you can buy almost anything here if you have countless thousands but it is rediculously expensive
January 10th, 2005  
Earling

Since I personally doubt Nazi Germany could have managed Operation Sea Lion, You can imagine what I think about operation *Lets invade a continent which will just laugh at any puny invasion fleet we send at it..*

As for invading Canada.. its kind of like trying to invade England through Scotland, your welcome to try.. but its logistically impossible if you want the army to actually be able to fight and beat whomever you are attacking. (In the modern era.. before someone starts siting examples of such in the middle ages :P) You wont be able to support a large enough army to make an impression (If you can even secure a beachhead and keep it)
January 11th, 2005  
AsianAmerican

One reason America will never be invaded is because most of every citizen in America are armed