War again...?

So it's easier to just stop all supplies and let people starve than to look in the backs of the trucks to see if they are carrying weapons?

Did I not say:
Even so we did, and even during fighting allow "humaneterian aid" to go into Gaza. We also allowed Palestinians to come into Israel in ergent medical situations.

Or did you choose to ignore that because its not in your nerative?

The truth is, Israel is actually trying to turn one of the most densely populated areas of the middle east into a concentration camp, knowing that the population would start to fight and give the israelis a reason to further wreck their economy and infrastructure. It is no less than piecemeal genocide.

Are you completely incapable of understanding that no one in Israel likes fighting these idiots? Its causing loss of life, financial damage, and great emotional distress. If wanted to keep control of them we would have stayed in Gaza. Why is it that when Israel withdrwes and gives these people a chance to live in peace you and your likes do not stand up and tell the palestinians "Try and live in peace"? The lesson Israel learns is that when we leave places like Gaza and Lebanon terrorists take over and shoot rockets at us. Why should we make further withdrawels if this is so?

The fact is, that Israel did not uphold their end of the ceasefire agreement, the Palestinians lost patience with them and started to send over a few rocket propelled reminders

LOL. Hammas did not keep the cease fire for one moment, they allow other groups to fire and dont take responsibilety. when the rockets stop we can make alowences, not when they are terrorizing our poulation.

Those rockets killed less than 30 Israelis, in return, Israel has flattened most of Gazas infrastructure killing over 400 innocent civilians

I do not believe in any proportional logic to warfare. War is meant ot achieve a political end.

Oh, and one known terrorist along with 19 other civilians that just happened to be in the same housing complex.
If said terrorist is qworried about his people perhaps he should not hide in hospitals, schools and musqs. If I can save 1 Israeli civilian by killing a terrorist, and the only way of killing him is possibly killing a few palestinian civilans, my choice is easy.

Perhaps they just feel that is better to be robbed, than being robbed AND killed.
Wow, thats deep. Did I mention that they are opressed religously and politicaly by a facist-islamic group?

All of this, and you still can't understand why they hate you and go on fighting??? At the very best, you may drive them underground, but the Israelis will live forever in fear of massive retribution. You will never be able to go unarmed or go out knowing that you will come home, that is the nature of the war you are bringing upon the Israeli people. Your "Berlin wall" will keep out large numbers of small attacks, but they will only need one big target every now and again and you will eventually find out that you can't stop everything. Also this is just making them up the ante., attacks will be fewer, so they will make sure they are more worth while.

The problem is that I dont really care. I dont care that you and them think we stole "their" land. I dont care if they fight on forever. I would rather have peace, and if they want it they will have it.
If they want war, we shall have war. I cant talk for every single israeli, but i am quite willing to fight for the rest of my life. Oh, and we usually win.

Your current policies are the ones most likely to be the target of something really nasty like a Dirty bomb, or chemical/bacteriolocal warfare, you are far easier to get at than the US and surrounded by a Arabs with rich uncles. There are plenty of arabs willing to sacrifice their lives to kill a few Israelis, did you ever stop to think what would happen if several of these people get hold of a real weapon, let's say Ebola virus, or any of a hundred things that are available from rogue states around the world. They won't care if they all die, just so long as they kill you too, this is the nature of the war you are forcing them to adopt. I think that it's time for Israel to wake up. We all know that it can happen, it's just a matter of time.

The fact the you know these people are capable of bio terror and you still support them is amazing. if they attack us with such weapons, and kill every last israeli, that is an accaptable possibilty. I am willing to sacrafice 6000000 jes in war over OUR land than have another 6000000 lead like sheep to the slaughter when we live in some "civilized" european country.

Did I not say:
but it was implied.
Or did you choose to ignore that because its not in your nerative?
Yes, we saw the pitiful effort on the news, ambulances were delayed so much that most patients had no chance of surviving anyway. I did not answer because the truth is already known outside of Israel.
Are you completely incapable of understanding that no one in Israel likes fighting these idiots? Its causing loss of life, financial damage, and great emotional distress. If wanted to keep control of them we would have stayed in Gaza. Why is it that when Israel withdrwes and gives these people a chance to live in peace you and your likes do not stand up and tell the palestinians "Try and live in peace"? The lesson Israel learns is that when we leave places like Gaza and Lebanon terrorists take over and shoot rockets at us. Why should we make further withdrawels if this is so?
And your way of living in peace is to islolate them from the world and not uphold your agreement to open the borders?
LOL. Hammas did not keep the cease fire for one moment, they allow other groups to fire and dont take responsibilety. when the rockets stop we can make alowences, not when they are terrorizing our poulation.
Well, it seems odd to me that the world press and many other countries such as Switzerland (home of the Red Cross) disagree with you.
I do not believe in any proportional logic to warfare. War is meant ot achieve a political end.
You may well live to regret your shortsightedness
If said terrorist is qworried about his people perhaps he should not hide in hospitals, schools and musqs. If I can save 1 Israeli civilian by killing a terrorist, and the only way of killing him is possibly killing a few palestinian civilans, my choice is easy.
He was not in a hospital or a school or Mosque, he was in a block of flats, occupied by civillians,.... even patriots/terrorists have to live somewhere, especially in one of the most densely populated areas in the middle east.
Wow, thats deep. Did I mention that they are opressed religously and politicaly by a facist-islamic group?
And quite obviously they prefer that to being oppressed by Israel,... you never learn.
The problem is that I dont really care. I dont care that you and them think we stole "their" land. I dont care if they fight on forever. I would rather have peace, and if they want it they will have it.
If they want war, we shall have war. I cant talk for every single israeli, but i am quite willing to fight for the rest of my life. Oh, and we usually win.
Now you are getting to the truth, you just don't care...
The day that they perhaps hit Tel aviv with a biological agent or radiological dirty bomb, you will suddenly realise that winning is not always as sweet as you might think.
The fact the you know these people are capable of bio terror and you still support them is amazing. if they attack us with such weapons, and kill every last israeli, that is an accaptable possibilty. I am willing to sacrafice 6000000 jes in war over OUR land than have another 6000000 lead like sheep to the slaughter when we live in some "civilized" european country.
I only support their line of thought because I can see why they fight, and understand their position, in the same situation I would do exactly the same as they are doing.

I support them in no other way, other than to try and make people like yourself see reason, before the Israelis bring a disaster on themselves and possibly many others in the middle east.

You talk of sacrificing millions,... to be quite honest, I don't believe you, not even a little bit, and if I did, you could rest assured that I would have a lot lower opinion of you than I have of your neighbours.

I detest what they do, but it is unfortunate that they really don't have a choice, it's either fight, or just give everything to the Israelis and perhaps still end up dead. It's not worth the risk, what's unfortunate for all non muslim forces, is the fact that they will gladly die for their cause.

Last edited:
Yes, we saw the pitiful effort on the news, ambulances were delayed so much that most patients had no chance of surviving anyway. I did not answer because the truth is already known outside of Israel.

We treat the enemy medically, and you dare complain about the quality of treatment? LOL. Give me one other country that would bother with it when there is no cease fire.

And your way of living in peace is to islolate them from the world and not uphold your agreement to open the borders?
May I remind you that the Palestinian population for years enjoyed almost comlete open borders untill they chose violence over the Peace prosess?

You may well live to regret your shortsightedness

Go to war with moderation and you end upwith out proper peace and with out proper fighting. You end up farting around like an idiot(which is what weve been doing since 2005). Its better to be extremely destructive for a few weeks than stretch it over months and years. I say again: The object of war is to coherse the enemy to exept your political goals. Im intrested in forcing Hammas to stop violence for as long as possible. thats it. If i can do it by killing one person, thats fine. if i have to kill 3000, thats also fine. What i will not tolerate and i dont want my country to tolerate is a daily routine of rocket attacks.

He was not in a hospital or a school or Mosque, he was in a block of flats, occupied by civillians,.... even patriots/terrorists have to live somewhere, especially in one of the most densely populated areas in the middle east

Im not intrested in the housing-for-lunatics market in Gaza. I will say it again and im not ahsamed: I value the life of a single Israeli civilian infinetly more than the lives of 100 Palestinians.

You talk of sacrificing millions,... to be quite honest, I don't believe you, not even a little bit, and if I did, you could rest assured that I would have a lot lower opinion of you than I have of your neighbours

I do not think we will be butchered here. I know, and history has proven, it will happen elsewhere. So, I am willing to risk the very far off chance of Israel being destroyed and its poulation driven to the sea, than risk being slaughtered like animals by our "humaniterian" friends in Europe. I rather fight and die free than die enslaved with out my langauge, with out my flag, with out my freedom. Like I said, i maybe a little extreme on this subject. Im willing to go to hell before I go back to where my grandmother was marked like cattle and her family was slaughtered. If the Palestinians think we will give up and run away, they have a very long hard time ahead. If i have to stay here behind with a few friends and live in the woods, i will do that before i run like a coward. Maybe when I become a "freedom fighter" you will support my right to resist opression:)

Just me and my opinion.

Seems that alot of the world forgets that Israel is a sovereign nation. Whether or not anyone agrees with how it became that way or the course it's taken or whatever is putting hitches in everyones get along.

As a sovereign nation Israel has an absolute right and duty to protect it's citizens from enemies be they foreign or domestic. It also has the right to use force in the protection of it's people.

So now we get to the "Oh they targeted the poor Palastiniens" Well my answer for that is this. Hamas lead those people to be targeted. If Hamas had one iota of real concern for the plight (real or imagined) for "their people" they would not use civilian areas to implace rocket sites and mortars, nor would they use "their people" as a shield against return fire from the IDF.

But then again it is a favorite tactic of Insurgents ohhhh excuse me Freedom Fighters to cause the people they are defending to be put in harms way.

Israel finally said enough is enough and they are well within their rights.

I do not think we will be butchered here. I know, and history has proven, it will happen elsewhere. So, I am willing to risk the very far off chance of Israel being destroyed and its poulation driven to the sea, than risk being slaughtered like animals by our "humaniterian" friends in Europe. I rather fight and die free than die enslaved with out my langauge, with out my flag, with out my freedom. Like I said, i maybe a little extreme on this subject. Im willing to go to hell before I go back to where my grandmother was marked like cattle and her family was slaughtered. If the Palestinians think we will give up and run away, they have a very long hard time ahead. If i have to stay here behind with a few friends and live in the woods, i will do that before i run like a coward. Maybe when I become a "freedom fighter" you will support my right to resist opression:)

So in essence you would do what the Palestinians are doing?

So in essence you would do what the Palestinians are doing?

I have never complained or said that Palestinian attacks on military forces are iligitemet. Soldiers are targets, comes with the uniform. I respect a person willing to fight for somthing. I dont repect a man who kills civilians with no military rational but vengence and cowerdness.

I understand both sides, and respect it beacuse i would do the same thing. But it is not really worth discussing beacuse, for as long as Israel have the support of the United States, they will be dominant, when they do not they will crumble after like 20 years.

P.S. Maybe me should give the kurds a country to rule. That would be interesting.:).

I understand both sides, and respect it beacuse i would do the same thing. But it is not really worth discussing beacuse, for as long as Israel have the support of the United States, they will be dominant, when they do not they will crumble after like 20 years.

P.S. Maybe me should give the kurds a country to rule. That would be interesting.:).
There are many ethnic groups that want a country of their own, but if it was given, we would end up with thousands of tiny countries and over 95% of them could never stand alone either militarily or economically.

The world would have nearly as many countries as people. It would be very interesting just to see how many groups are pushing for self autonomy.

How many can you think of?

Here in Chile and latinamerica Israel is getting a bad image. Many Palestinian refugees have been accepted by my government and we really feel sad for these people and families displaced because of a war they did not start.
I understand that Hamas keeps firing their Qassams and wanted Israel to retaliate, then they look for human shields because they know there'll be civilian casualties and that works for their propaganda purposes, but then, what has Israel won by invading Gaza, by bombing these areas? What will they win? Do you really think this will stop the attacks? that the people in Gaza will say "thank you Israeli army for liberating us!" No, I think this will only bring more hatred for Israel, and not just from the rocket launchers, from many countries in the world.
I am sure Israelis don't care about the international opinion -as long the US keeps a silent witness of their decisions- and are pretty much used to living with hatred. Venezuelan president expelled the Israeli ambassador and he is calling countries in south america to follow suit and condemn the attacks in Palestine. There's been pressure here to the Chilean president to expell the Israeli ambassador too -although I am sure that will not happen, after all a lot of our armed forces have been upgraded by Israeli defence companies.
But still I keep asking what will Israel win. I bet the attacks with rockets will continue.
I wish you peace, to both parts and I hope no body takes offense at my words.

Just me and my opinion.

Seems that alot of the world forgets that Israel is a sovereign nation. Whether or not anyone agrees with how it became that way or the course it's taken or whatever is putting hitches in everyones get along.

As a sovereign nation Israel has an absolute right and duty to protect it's citizens from enemies be they foreign or domestic. It also has the right to use force in the protection of it's people.

So now we get to the "Oh they targeted the poor Palastiniens" Well my answer for that is this. Hamas lead those people to be targeted. If Hamas had one iota of real concern for the plight (real or imagined) for "their people" they would not use civilian areas to implace rocket sites and mortars, nor would they use "their people" as a shield against return fire from the IDF.

But then again it is a favorite tactic of Insurgents ohhhh excuse me Freedom Fighters to cause the people they are defending to be put in harms way.

Israel finally said enough is enough and they are well within their rights.

Is it just me or does this make sense to other people
03 I respect what you posted and totally agree with it <SALUTE>

Back