Who wants to be part of the dark army? - Page 5

--
Boots

January 11th, 2005  
master2001

Good thinking! That's it you're promoted to commander of all air force operations. Pick whatever country you want as long as it's not russia, japan, korea, itally, china, philippines, antartica and the usa
January 11th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by master2001
Good thinking! That's it you're promoted to commander of all air force operations. Pick whatever country you want as long as it's not russia, japan, korea, itally, china, philippines, antartica and the usa
how come he cannot take those?
January 12th, 2005  
Trevor

Alrighty! I'll take Britain.

The following is a proposed chain of command, and the IDEAL ranks that follow the position. A person can be a different rank for a position than listed below.

It's up to you where to start us off from. You can give us the rank that pertains to the position below, or you can start all the officer positions at Officer Trainee (OTne) and the Enlisted ranks at Private Basic (BPte). It sounds like you're the second in command, so if your were to start us off at the ranks for the position, you would be a Vice Marshal and I would be a Field Commodore. Once we have the positions filled, we can start people off from the bottom.

Chief of Staff (CMsl)
|
Vice Chief of Staff (VMsl)
|
Director (LMsl)
|
Chief of Air Operations/Chief of land operations/Chief of Naval Operations/Chief of Intel/Chief of Special Ops (FCdre)
|
Brigade/Air Group Commander (GCdr)
|
Battalion/Wing Commander (BCdr)
|
Unit CO (UCdr)
|
Unit XO (Capt)
|
Unit Sergeant Major (CSnSgt)
|
Platoon/Flight/Division Commander (Lt)
|
Platoon/Flight/Division NCO (SqSgt)
|
Section Commander (ScSgt)
|
Section 2IC (SnCpl)
|
NCOs and troops
--
Boots
January 12th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

My Future Buddy Sir Flyz-a-Lot is going to be my apprentice
January 12th, 2005  
master2001

the reason us faux, he can't choose those is that those countries are already taken by some of the other members of the dark army, so don't worry about it. Also, if possible i'd like to have a chat session every now and again. so just tell me when l8r
January 12th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
the reason us faux, he can't choose those is that those countries are already taken by some of the other members of the dark army, so don't worry about it. Also, if possible i'd like to have a chat session every now and again. so just tell me when l8r
Well how about Thursday at 1800 hours? and who took my country?
January 12th, 2005  
Trevor

You did. You were the first one to take Russia. And we need to get peoploe sorted into ranks and positions.
January 13th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
You did. You were the first one to take Russia. And we need to get peoploe sorted into ranks and positions.
oh yea...thats cool. so Russia is MINE! haha. I promise al the AK's and all 94's are at our disposal, plus 15% of My school are ready to take over
January 13th, 2005  
master2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
oh yea...thats cool. so Russia is MINE! haha. I promise al the AK's and all 94's are at our disposal, plus 15% of My school are ready to take over
Well, i kind of co-own russia because i need a wide open space to test the mechs.
January 13th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Well, i kind of co-own russia because i need a wide open space to test the mechs.
Sure Siberia is big enough for the both of US