Who wants to be part of the dark army? - Page 14

--
Boots

February 15th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

Spec ops can provide ground support for specific missions, especially night Recon and such, still have to find out who my people are....
February 15th, 2005  
master2001

I can tell you right now that Dommenic Legrippo will help. He's a sniper so don't get all ed when he picks some random dude off.
February 15th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

Thats fine as long as he does not pick one of us(spec Ops team members) off. lol
--
Boots
February 15th, 2005  
Trevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by master2001
I can tell you right now that Dommenic Legrippo will help. He's a sniper so don't get all ed when he picks some random dude off.
Why would he pick off one of his own men? He's being placed in the special Ops service under your command, Canadian Sergeant as the Unit CO for 1st Field Coy. You also have Devilwasp as your unit XO for 1st Field Coy.

FCdre Sanders, can you let Canadian Sergeant know UCdr Legrippo's email, so she can give out the orders of his duties?
February 16th, 2005  
master2001

Hooah. I just need to find it now.
February 16th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

I was just joking, Sorry.
I will assign people to company's when I have a full list of people,
for now, Dommenic, you will be assigned to my division and I will try and find somthing for you to do.

Master 2001: I have to attend a breifing, so I will be back on tomorrow, from 1300- 1405 Hopefully we can get everyone there by tomorrow
February 17th, 2005  
Bory

Just a question. Do we get ribbands and/or qualification badges. If we have rank insignia we might as well develop a heraldry system aswell.
February 17th, 2005  
master2001

apparently you didn't go to the dark army website. BAD MAN!!
February 17th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

lol, yeah check out thew DA website. It has everything that you will ever need.
February 17th, 2005  
wolfbane

Hey Canadian Sergeant, How about a hug for your old friend, Wolfy?
*C.S and I go way back, she used to be my mentor*
I would like to join.