Who wants to be part of the dark army? - Page 12

--
Boots

February 12th, 2005  
Bory

Brendan "Bory" Whitehouse
February 13th, 2005  
Trevor

More and more stuff is up now. We need to get recruiting hardcore! All of the service and unit pages are up, as well as the command page, the recruit training page and the ranks and appointments page. Also, the unit names, those are just what I put there for now. FCdres, if you want to change the names of your units/battalions/brigades, let me know and I'll do that.
February 13th, 2005  
devilwasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Sergeant
I need a 2IC for Spec Ops. You could help me.....
Where do I sign up sir/maam?
--
Boots
February 13th, 2005  
Trevor

Right now, we're not putting people through recruit training, because we need positions filled. So just let me know, and I'll put you on a unit's nominal role. Right now the highest you can be is the CO of a unit. Once we have unit positions filled up, you can have the chance to move up to battalion commander or brigade commander. Just take a look here:

http://darkarmy.xs3.com and decide which unit you would like to join. Then, just let me know your full name and you I'll place you in a unit. I'll let youi know of your responsibilities later on.[/url]
February 13th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

we have a cook
February 13th, 2005  
Bory

OK positions in the 1st Mech. We need a Platoon Commander, Platoon Sergeant, XO and CO. Not to mention the regular troops. The nominal roll says 3 regular troops, but I reckon we can get more. Tell your friends.
February 14th, 2005  
Trevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
we have a cook
Come on, Hatkevich, join up! Lots of positions...especially in the Air Ops!
February 14th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

I am in charge of russia, so maybe Marshall of the russian military?
February 14th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
we have a cook
Yeah, I sorta said that I was since day 1, and I still haven't cooked anything!!!
February 14th, 2005  
Trevor

Quote:
I am in charge of russia, so maybe Marshall of the russian military?
Take a look at the positions available on the website

http://darkarmy.xs3.com

Choose a service and the position you want. There isn't really any need for a cook.[/url]