Who wants to be part of the dark army? - Page 11

--
Boots

February 11th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

I need a 2IC for Spec Ops. You could help me.....
February 11th, 2005  
Trevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwasp
I WANNA JOIN!
Can i be in charge of naval intelegece???
There's lots of positions in Naval Ops. Talk to the Chief of Navy ops (FCdre Battery)However, the Intel section is a section of it's own. The Chief of Intel is FCdre Implicature. Right now we're trying to get positions into individual units. You're welcome to take positions as Ship CO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Sergeant
I undersdtand the nominal role thing, but just a question, how do we get those on there?
I will get a list of Everyone's position, rank and email adress and post it on the website.
February 11th, 2005  
master2001

I have the commander's e-mail just PM me and i'll give it to you. and if you want i'll give you his aim as well. But i just started a yahoo group for the dark army so you can keep us updated on missions and objectives and so we can give you missions.
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dark_army
Group email address: dark_army@yahoogroups.com
--
Boots
February 11th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

Just posted so let me know if I can do anything else. I posted about the RO's and I think that they are fasir enough, I will have a chance to review some of them later. Any questions can be directed to my email's
specopscmdr@yahoo.ca
specops@aircadet.com
or
foxxxontherunn@aircadet.com
(the above email is primarily used for personal, and I created the specops@aircadet.com just for the sake of having a specific one to do with my position.)
anything else can be sent to the board or to either email.
February 11th, 2005  
master2001

my email is swordman752003@yahoo.com . I may make another one depending on how i feel.
February 11th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

Will add you to my address book, just let me know if you change it.
February 11th, 2005  
master2001

Don't worry. It wont be changed for a while. I might change it later.
February 11th, 2005  
Trevor

OKAY GUYS HERE IT IS!!!

The Dark Army Website!

http://darkarmy.xs3.com/ (Don't type in "www" before it. For some reason it just doesnt work with "www".

or http://www.geocities.com/lightningha...karmyhome.html

I've just started making it, but it will be killer once everythings up!

ALSO: I need to know which services GCdr Dommenic Legrippo, (BCdr): Eric "Lunchbox" Stegman, UCdr Matthew Hartog, Capt Christopher, CSnSgt Corey Hartog Monthie, Lt: Christian Jeurgens, and ScSgt: Jared Hartman wish to join. ALso, UCdr is the highest rank that these people may attain for the time being until we can get people sorted into squadrons/companys/divisions. Once that is done, they may move up to Battalion or Brigade positions.
February 12th, 2005  
Bory

Im Bory and Im Company Sergeant Major of 1st Mech Coy
February 12th, 2005  
Trevor

Sounds good. What's your full name, Bory?