Who wants to help me take over the world

Jason Bourne

a great mastermind once said

"Are you pondering what i'm pondering Pinky?"

Join today and get a small piece of Europe, join tomorrow and we will negotiate your reward

I'm in also.
We must think of a name for our Evil organisation.....
I know.....F.E.A.R. or T.E.R.R.O.R., maybe even H.A.R.M. or simply P.A.I.N.
First we must buy some little Tropical island, or invade it and confiscate it(it's much easier and cheaper... And I hate papirologies...sheeesh...).
We must make a sculpture to be our "greeting" sign...what do You think about big skull? We must plant Marihuana, and than sell it( how do You think we are about to finance our Evil organisation?....lol)
So financing problem's solved.
We must build a sub-pen, build lot's of subs and ships, to rival the US 6th fleet....
We must build an airport, and have lot's of aircraft....
We must make living quarters... Nice climatized offices, with hi-tech stuff, must be gray and shiny(to let the world know that we are serious)
Than we must also buy big house in swiss alps(to make coctails & stuff like that....... and chicks love that romantic stuff, especially when it's out of town, make 'em nice dinner with candles while it's snowing outside.....)
I must have very sexy secretary from 16-30years old.... :twisted:
We must make a toilet paper factory, legal cover for our top-secret evil stuff....
We must buy a nuclear weapon(or any kind of WMD), I suggest from some ex-soviet republic(I hear they sell them for one brand new BMW)
We must kill Bin Laden(in any way, that ***** is going to die..buahahahaha...), to take over the terrorist monopol.
We must link to some secret society, like Illuminati, for extra funding...(that means watchin' our back from Lady Croft, we must catch her alive, Folks, alive! I have some other plans for her...:evil laugh: )
And after everything this, and I'll think of some good plans more, we can start terrorising the world! Buahahahahahahahaah...:evil laugh again:...(We'll start from Fiji) :D

Uncle_Sam said:
I'm in also.
We must think of a name for our Evil organisation.....
I know.....F.E.A.R. or T.E.R.R.O.R., maybe even H.A.R.M. or simply P.A.I.N.
First we must buy some little Tropical island, or invade it and confiscate it(it's much easier and cheaper... And I hate papirologies...sheeesh...).
We must make a sculpture to be our "greeting" sign...what do You think about big skull? We must plant Marihuana, and than sell it( how do You think we are about to finance our Evil organisation?....lol)
So financing problem's solved.
We must build a sub-pen, build lot's of subs and ships, to rival the US 6th fleet....
We must build an airport, and have lot's of aircraft....
We must make living quarters... Nice climatized offices, with hi-tech stuff, must be gray and shiny(to let the world know that we are serious)
Than we must also buy big house in swiss alps(to make coctails & stuff like that....... and chicks love that romantic stuff, especially when it's out of town, make 'em nice dinner with candles while it's snowing outside.....)
I must have very sexy secretary from 16-30years old.... :twisted:
We must make a toilet paper factory, legal cover for our top-secret evil stuff....
We must buy a nuclear weapon(or any kind of WMD), I suggest from some ex-soviet republic(I hear they sell them for one brand new BMW)
We must kill Bin Laden(in any way, that b**ch is going to die..buahahahaha...), to take over the terrorist monopol.
We must link to some secret society, like Illuminati, for extra funding...(that means watchin' our back from Lady Croft, we must catch her alive, Folks, alive! I have some other plans for her...:evil laugh: )
And after everything this, and I'll think of some good plans more, we can start terrorising the world! Buahahahahahahahaah...:evil laugh again:...(We'll start from Fiji) :D

What about pencils and lighters and stuff as free giveaways so people will like us?

looks like someone's be plotting abit to much ;)

Sorry Gents. but i've been scheming to take over teh world myself. So may the best man win. (i dont think there are any women stupid enough to try and take over teh world...)

What about pencils and lighters and stuff as free giveaways so people will like us?

And T-Shirts. Don't forget T-Shirts.

Gj now you guys are thinking, we can give stuff away to gather support for our cause.

that means watchin' our back from Lady Croft, we must catch her alive, Folks, alive! I have some other plans for her...:evil laugh:

Now what could those plans be my friend

Guess what I'll take North America and decalre it my dominion.

Then I won't help you a bit, I'll stop you and then establish my constitutional Monarchy that gives parliament the most power but I have War Powers.

Otherwise I'll be president and I'll stop you.

no how many soldiers do we have i think we have anough leaders here now we need the minions :m16shoot:

Ok, yall can go about your childish agmes here, but let me make this know....

Ive already called the Middle East, Ive got some fixing up to do ;)

lol childish yet u still are actually invovled in it :)
well i have australia and i also have russia

GOTR if you get the Middle East, you better export alot of oil, because i need oil to run my empire, and we could split the earth up into 12 domains, all of us could control one, i say we draw straws and whoever gets the shortest one has to take Antarctica

"Now what could those plans be my friend"
There are many young people, so it wouldn't be apropriate.....lol 8)

Why do we need fuel? We can use nuclear energy! :roll:
We can get support from the US Government if we start hurrasing the hippies, it'll be fun! I hate hippies :evil:
"Just kickin' hippies asses & raising hell"-Redneck Mother

I have colonised an island, it's good for a start...

ISLA.jpg

About those pencils & stuff, we can give 'em toilet paper.... :idea:
We already have manufactoring facility, for that! :D
We can put some chemicals in it, so when people wipe their :cen: with it, they become our slaves.....:evil laugh:.....
Or the same thing, just with special brownies....
Now.... What about our flag & national anthem? We must have that.... For the flag I suggest the same like Canadian, only green, and with Marihuana leaf on it.... And for the anthem..... O Mighty EVIL, that shed it's grace on us..............
Hymn of our Army: Men of Marihuana!
AF: When You smoke Marihuana, You're in the clouds;
Navy: When You're on dope, try not to fall from the ship;
All played with Benjo, and Guitar....

If Mark accepts, He'll be our AF Marshal :D

well just to let u know, my islands in the middle of the carribbean and pacific are loaded with rum, so dont any of u dudes touch any of it. 8)

Back