...Bulgaria
...Antarctica
...(ah japans taken)
...USA
...Canada
...Brazil
...Mexico
and many more...

aaaah! weve got someone whose becoming power hungry!

Actually, Drilldown, that might not be such a bad idea. I mean tking of all of thee little countrys and the middle countrys and the big countrys leaves me with Texas, so mim happy just so long as you dont invade good ol' TX.

For the record, Texas is NOT a country. Of course, you probably already knew that. You guys are all crazy! :roll:

Darkmb101 said:
...South africa
...China
...Bulgaria
...USA
...Canada
...Mexico

those are all claimed, but uh, yeah.

they are? by whom? you?I had this planed in 7th grade so i got first dibs as they say

can i have antartica? ive always dreamed about setting up a dictatorship there and seeing if anyone would come :D

No way antarctica is mine! i will find Atlantis and its advanced weaponry and use it to take over the world!!!

drilldownmaster2004 said:
No way antarctica is mine! i will find Atlantis and its advanced weaponry and use it to take over the world!!!

wouldnt u have to take over teh world before finding atlantis?

Screw you, i have had my antartican dictatorship planned for years, just ask my friends!!! :evil:

Darkmb101 said:

wouldnt u have to take over teh world before finding atlantis?

No you see atlantis has !!!GREAT WEAPONS!!! that can crush any force, so there for I just need 1 billion slaves to dig and thats about it

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
Youd still have to conquer a large portion of the globe. :)

Why, i just get slaves from other countires under my control and make them dig until they find the weapons of ATLANTIS

Back