Who wants to help me take over the world

i think instead of calling areas(because it will start a war amongst us) we should instead conquer everything first, then we should take all the really small countries which are located in immediate vicinity of each other and merge them for example, North Korea and South Korea become New Korea and so on but we only merge the really small ones, then we take the really really big ones for example places like China and Brazil and the US and we cut those into halves or quarters depending on size, after all this i estimate we should have about 210 countries give or take a few, then we put all the countries names into a hat and we all draw a certain number depending on how many generals i decide to have under my command, then whatever is left over we shall give to the greatest soldiers of our military for heroism.

we could also use the left over countries to train our military or have our slaves mine more resources.

Before we do all this we need a name though, one of you suggested the NWO(New World Order) unforunately that is already taken and i would rather not get hit with copyright laws until we at least control a quarter of the planet, so start brainstorming to find our name, meanwhile i will attempt to find a suiting title for myself as supreme commander of the universe, hey that's kind of catchy, or maybe the Governator of the Universal Dominion, suggestions as to what my title should be would be appreciated and rewarded with Iceland if i pick the name

the name of the country should be, "ulosestupidformercountrys" and u can be "bob" which will be an acronym for something that i dont know yet. 8)

All I want is a place like Fiji, or Vanuatu or Tonga, some pinner tropical island in the south pacific that no one cares about.

A resolution was recently proposed in the U.N. to form a new union between the Turks and Kurds. This would create a new nation along the Iraq border to be called the Turds.

France vetoed the measure, pointing out their historical right to this name.

;)

Back