Who wants to help me take over the world

Yes, I've been waiting to use this quote(already on the site).

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum.
Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe.

THE WORLD

All I know is if someone wants to come on a conquest with me to take over the world get in touch with me. We can all split it evenly.The only catch is that I receive western Europe.

-"No lime tangere"
-Do not touch me

Mod Addition: Check your PMs.

Thats fine, I just want the :cen: , the Mid East, East Africa, The Caucuses. Of course that would give me all the oil too. Oh well, guess Ill just have to live with it ;)

still need to kinda watch some of the language..redleg is still responsible to protect underage guest forum roamers... ;)

Uncle_Sam said:
To h**l with it all.....Let's just Nuke the planet.....We should do it before someone else does.... :D

But then we'd have to wait a couple of decades before the radiation's gone, only to find the world a barren wasteland...

Whatever, I claim: everything in the Pacific, except for Australia, California and the Caribbean

i want the uk there i will re name it chiraland its my own unoffical country i am its ruler then welcome the chines

p.s i'm a halfy chinese and irish thus chirsh

FutureRanger to answer your question "aren't you Serbian" addressed to Uncle Sam, he may live in Serbia and be part Serbian by birth, but having talked to him as indepth as I have, I can truly say that he is an American brother at heart.

Nuke the world though, well nah, because i want to control more then a wasteland, i want profit and power and slaves, oh my.

The World

Alright, we already have enough leaders but now we need all of the minions to help do the work.Start recruiting gentlemen, we are going to be in for the long haul.
P.S.
To the guy that said he's going to get the UK. Think again my friend, it's mine! :rambo:

Amatuers. My plan romps all over ya'lls. It actually makes sence, and Im not telling you.

But in all seriousness I think the world is doin just fine.

Amatuers.... :cowb:

y stop w/ earth, we need to take over mars 2, so then we will have a place to manufacture stuff that smells bad or for testing out new weapons :horsie:

Back