Who wants to help me take over the world - Page 10




 
--
 
November 29th, 2004  
rotc boy
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by master2001
I know a place where you can get AK-47s really cheap
thats nice, kinda off topic, but cool all the same. im going to guess the black market...
December 1st, 2004  
Darkmb101
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
i bagsies "cheerleaderland" and "playboybunnyville"
apart from them, i really dont mind!!
planing for alot of all nighters?
December 1st, 2004  
master2001
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by master2001
I know a place where you can get AK-47s really cheap
thats nice, kinda off topic, but cool all the same. im going to guess the black market...
Not really. 1. the ak-47's can help take over the world. 2.it's in africa
--
December 18th, 2004  
rotc boy
 
 
[quote="master2001"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by master2001
Not really. 1. the ak-47's can help take over the world. 2.it's in africa
we havent mentioned any violence
December 26th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by master2001
I know a place where you can get AK-47s really cheap
thats nice, kinda off topic, but cool all the same. im going to guess the black market...

NO it is in CHINA (My land) they are about 50 dollars each
And I WILL find ATLANTIS First and crush ALL, So screw AK's jump to my ship and live!
December 26th, 2004  
rotc boy
 
 
yea, i guess ak's wouldnt be to effective underwater

but im still going with Bournes plan

ALL HAIL BOURNE!!! 8)
December 26th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
MY MASTER PLAN to take over EARTH

HIT LIST-Decending Order
1-BOURNE
2- Rotc Boy
3-Any 1 in my way
December 27th, 2004  
rotc boy
 
 
YAY!!!
now i get to go into the witness protection thing, even though im not a witness
December 29th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
YAY!!!
now i get to go into the witness protection thing, even though im not a witness
Not if I get to you first!
December 29th, 2004  
rotc boy
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
YAY!!!
now i get to go into the witness protection thing, even though im not a witness
Not if I get to you first!
hahaha, you'll never catch me now that my name is Homer Simpson and i live at 747 evergreen terrace in springfield!!!