Wanting to enlist.

:Brad:

Gday all, listen I just turned 17 couple weeks ago and Iv always wanted to join the Army all my life. Now my question is that Id like to join the Army start of 2006 but theres two problems and they are flat feet and carnt do mathamatics in my head, and id like to do infantry?

would I be able to get in?:confused:

Last edited:
Don't sweat anything. The only problem may be with your feet but unless they bother your ankles enough to cause pain on long route marches, I doubt you'll have any problems.

I also have flat feet and just finished recruit training. Your feet are going to hurt no matter if you have flat feet or not, just suck it up. And the recruit training these days is made for dumb asses so don't worry about maths, you will only need it for navigation and that is not made on the fly during training.

:Brad:
heeheehee
ur wrong - any trooper in basic is considered to be a dumb ass.

u won't get ur own name back until you graduate from basic and advanced training and report to a "real" line unit.

SOOOOO - don't bristle when an old vet refers to you young snotties as dumb asses - after all - they been there and had to go through the same thing.

heeheehee gday dumb ass - enjoy yourself heeheehee

and dont expect much more than dumbass at what you call a line unit or for Marines the "fleet" for atleast 6months or more till you know your job, till then your a nug or FNG

Back