I want Redleg banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOOLS!!!

I TOLD YOU ALL! YOU SHOULD HAVE JOINED THE CHURCH OF PADRE, AND NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!

:rambo:

MightyMacbeth said:
"Oh my lord Redleg, give me the honor to kill them all...and u just sit and relax.."

:salute2:

Guys :rambo: , we got traitors here :evil: , some of us side with HIM :firedevi: This is going to be even tougher :9mm:

Seek cover y'all :hide: [sorry Padre, this is insurrection :rambo: , we want a democratically elected Adm :army: - Pray for us]

:drill:
OK, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE? EVERYBODY OUT, NOW

Have mercy on them Redleg for they know not what they type or paste.

Now, I've got my military funeral book handy in case I need to bury any of you bozo's

Alright, everyone's banned. Y'all done forgot I'm twice as red as Redleg (the Redneck Redleg).

:horsie:

Padre wrote:

OK, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE? EVERYBODY OUT, NOW

Have mercy on them Redleg for they know not what they type or paste.

Now, I've got my military funeral book handy in case I need to bury any of you bozo's

Amen to that Father, Redleg, please forgive these sinners, Their simple soldier's minds have no concept of right or wrong.

-Deacon Hoohaa310

Ok ok ok :peace: I surrender to you, oh mighty :firedevi: Redleg, and to your authority over the dead and the living. I hope you will pardon me and not put me to death :cry:
With this, I prompt all fellow rebels :pirate: to give up and quit the armed insurrection from this very moment.
The battle was lost and we will face what comes :cry: .
We wanted :brave: and our cause was just, but there are certain circumstances in life when a man must accept to see himself defeated by prevailing forces :salute2:
Forgive me, oh Redleg :pray: :firedevi:
I came to this conclusion after Padre, Hoohaa and Redneck showed me that was what had to be done.
Yours faithfully,
IG. :salute2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back