I want to Join the German Army

Deathcore

Hi, I'm new to this site. I recently have been wanting to join the military, I am of full German decent, but I am currently holding an Australian passport. I am 17 years old, and I'm turning 18 next month. I wish to Join the German military as school isn't exactly working out for me, and I don't really have any or many other strong talents. I am dedicated to what I do, however. I would be getting a German passport before I turn 18. I don't speak German, but I woud be able to learn it before I join, or if it is possible for me to join without speaking it, then even better. I just would like to know what the details of it are, such as pay, schedule, requirements, living, etc.

I currently live in Manila, Philippines, but if I am able to join the Army, I would be going to Germany to live with my girlfriend, who is also German. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello
The Germans have begun to hire foreigners after they have abolished conscription. But in principle they only hire persons from the EU countries. If you get German citizenship then you will probably also be able sign up. Try to contact the German embassy or consulate, they will surely be able to answer your questions.

One thing worries me though. You say that the school does not work for you and that you don´t have other talents. Excuse my language, but - what the hell have you imagined? That all and every idiot can become a soldier? If you don´t have your basic academic skills in place - then forget about being a soldier.

This is not said to belittle you but only to open your eyes to reality.

Good luck.
I do hope you succeed.

Hello
The Germans have begun to hire foreigners after they have abolished conscription. But in principle they only hire persons from the EU countries. If you get German citizenship then you will probably also be able sign up. Try to contact the German embassy or consulate, they will surely be able to answer your questions.

One thing worries me though. You say that the school does not work for you and that you don´t have other talents. Excuse my language, but - what the hell have you imagined? That all and every idiot can become a soldier? If you don´t have your basic academic skills in place - then forget about being a soldier.

This is not said to belittle you but only to open your eyes to reality.

Good luck.
I do hope you succeed.

Agreed.

There's a helluva lot more to soldiering than mindlessly following orders...I believe you should spend some hours doing some research...you know...ingenuity and initiative...things that soldiers have to do regularly.

Hi, I'm new to this site. I recently have been wanting to join the military, I am of full German decent, but I am currently holding an Australian passport. I am 17 years old, and I'm turning 18 next month. I wish to Join the German military as school isn't exactly working out for me, and I don't really have any or many other strong talents. I am dedicated to what I do, however. I would be getting a German passport before I turn 18. I don't speak German, but I woud be able to learn it before I join, or if it is possible for me to join without speaking it, then even better. I just would like to know what the details of it are, such as pay, schedule, requirements, living, etc.

I currently live in Manila, Philippines, but if I am able to join the Army, I would be going to Germany to live with my girlfriend, who is also German. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks!

Guten Tag!
First of all I would think this through very hard, have you lived in Germany? Is Germany a nation you would fight for?
Otherwise I would join the Australian Army.

However, if you are going to become a German citizen, then nothing is stopping you to enlist. In terms of skills, this is not a major problem as there is a place for almost everyone in the Bundeswehr, unless you have a disqualifying health problem.

The Bundeswehr Heer will train you in your specialization, so you can come in with a blank mind, also the Bundeswehr in Germany is always looking for recruits.

The only thing I would be worried about is your German. This could be disqualifying as you need to be able to understand/comprehend orders as this is vital in the military. However with a good grounding they will let you in. And after 6 months - 1 year in the German army you will be almost fluent having been with your German comrades speaking only the language.

As to your more detailed questions, you can start working your German here:
http://www.deutschesheer.de/portal/a/heer

I am a Pakistani Reserve EX solider i m age is 27 1/2 and i want to Join Army Forces.
am i eligible for any ARmy Forces? also if send any detail about to Joining also send Eligibility Criteria.
ahmedshakeelpk@gmail.com
Please send me email how can i apply.

Last edited:
I am a Pakistani Reserve EX solider i m age is 27 1/2 and i want to Join Army Forces.
am i eligible for any ARmy Forces? also if send any detail about to Joining also send Eligibility Criteria.
ahmedshakeelpk@gmail.com
Please send me email how can i apply.
Good luck. I hope its not thesame as in the netherlands. Where a new law made it inposible to join the dutch forces when you before served a foreign army.

Am dennis kioko from kenya.i would like to join the army of germany. i am 21 years.i am in college studing diploma in computer and software engineering. i have a talent of playing football. i dont speak german but willing to learn the language. so how can i join the army and train to make the world a better place....

Am dennis kioko from kenya.i would like to join the army of germany. i am 21 years.i am in college studing diploma in computer and software engineering. i have a talent of playing football. i dont speak german but willing to learn the language. so how can i join the army and train to make the world a better place....

If I remember correctly, you must be a German citizen to be considered in their army. Begin with learning German first, they require it in the German armed forces. When you speak and write German fluently, apply for an education in Germany and then apply for citizenship in Germany, if you can. Citizenship's aren't handed out as candy, so it might be impossible for you to be a German.

Hi, my name is kyle emde. I am fluent in German and hold a German passport. I currently live in south Africa. I would like to know how to enlist. I also wanted to know if Germany deploys troops into countries such as Afghanistan or Iraq, as I would like to serve on the front line. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi, my name is kyle emde. I am fluent in German and hold a German passport. I currently live in south Africa. I would like to know how to enlist. I also wanted to know if Germany deploys troops into countries such as Afghanistan or Iraq, as I would like to serve on the front line. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

The German armed forces have been deployed to A-stan.

https://www.bundeswehr.de/portal/a/...EvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/#Z7_B8LTL2922DP260IQSSKR3730E2

Hello. I'm new here. I'm 22 years old, from Romania. At the moment, I'm studying Communication and Public Relations. Lately, I've seen that Bundeswehr is recruiting from whole EU. I have to emphasize the fact that I know german. I want to ask you guys, how can I team up with them ? I don't know where the recruitment is taking place. Can you help me, please ? Thanks in advance.

Back