I want to Join the Army or PMC! Plz Help!

kritan

Hi i really need some advice on my army career hear. I want to Join the army ore take a job as a PMC but i dont know how or if this is a good ide. I Live in sweden so joining the army hear is no ide cuz its really hard to get in to it cuz We only has a really really small army. I dont care if i get really bad paid so is ther som country that take volunteers from other countries?

We have at least one Swede here who might give you direction, however you probably need to post in a more articulate manner for him to bother.

PMC:No Military training no chance. If you you want to be connected to a halfway up and up company.

Just dropping ideas here. What about the french foreign legion?

They accept foreigners. The pay isnt much, but they will give a first rate training. And you will learn french, an interesting language. And you will meet people from all over the world in an unique environment.

Lot of training, a high level of combat readyness... And I think they didnt see much action these last years, as France is very cautious with the military.

And by the way, the PMC have a pretty bad reputation. They are seen as gunmen for hire... mercenaries, even as criminals in some places... You have to think these kind of things through...

Last edited:
Hi i really need some advice on my army career hear. I want to Join the army ore take a job as a PMC but i dont know how or if this is a good ide. I Live in sweden so joining the army hear is no ide cuz its really hard to get in to it cuz We only has a really really small army. I dont care if i get really bad paid so is ther som country that take volunteers from other countries?

You want some advice on your military career?
It is not hard to get into the Army, you just need to study some.
The army are going to start hiering soldiers on contracts.
If you go that route you will get your wish of becoming pooorly paid.

A word of caution to you my young friend.
Do not even concider the FFL option.
If you haven´t bothered to learn better english in a minimum of 5 years of school you wouldn´t stand a chance learning French in the time alotted to you.

Have a very good day.
//KJ.

Last edited:
Sorry admin, my bad.
But I said nothing false. It's common knowledge around here. And I know some guys who went through the foreign legion.
Anyway, I'm not a recruiter or anything... Just dropping ideas.

There have been non-prior service people getting into PMCs.
I can't recall the name of the fellow but a such individual was pointed out in "Licensed to Kill" by Robert Young Pelton.
The first name of the guy was a either "Lindsey" or "Leslie." Memory kinda eludes me...
Been trying to find some internet article or something that mentions this guy but I can't find any.

LeMask, you can't drop ideas about stuff you have no idea about.

ok got lots of cool answers but one the note of bad rep i dont really care. And on this note: A word of caution to you my young friend. Do not even concider the FFL option. If you haven´t bothered to learn better english in a minimum of 5 years of school you wouldn´t stand a chance learning French in the time alotted to you. Wtf KJ i can speak english and japaneas no p so french will be easy. I cant spell i will give you that but talking is no p. You Prick! And LeMask good ide but i have already check out the FFL and they only accept people like Rambo and Rocky. But tnx anyway m8.

Last edited:
Wtf KJ i can speak english and japaneas no p so french will be easy. I cant spell i will give you that but talking is no p. You Prick!

Well hey, if you don´t want advice then no problem..

Good luck to you in your future endeavours.
Have a very nice day.

//KJ.

A Can Of Man i dont know all the answers. I only know about the FFL cuz they are really well known. So i checkt in to them. But i dont know about other PMC and armies that i can join. Thats why i askt.

You want some advice on your military career?
It is not hard to get into the Army, you just need to study some.
The army are going to start hiering soldiers on contracts.
If you go that route you will get your wish of becoming pooorly paid.

A word of caution to you my young friend.
Do not even concider the FFL option.
If you haven´t bothered to learn better english in a minimum of 5 years of school you wouldn´t stand a chance learning French in the time alotted to you.

Have a very good day.
//KJ.

Wow look good advice!!!!!!!
From someone who knows, and is doing it.....OMFG!!!!

A Can Of Man i dont know all the answers. I only know about the FFL cuz they are really well known. So i checkt in to them. But i dont know about other PMC and armies that i can join. Thats why i askt.

OH look a FKIA who ignores good, sound advice cause they are so smart. Was I KJ I tell ya to PISS OFF.

Wow look good advice!!!!!!!
From someone who knows, and is doing it.....OMFG!!!!

OH look a FKIA who ignores good, sound advice cause they are so smart. Was I KJ I tell ya to PISS OFF.

Never mind, this ****** isn´t going to go through with anything.
Waste of space.
And had I told him what I think I would have probably gotten an infraction.
Can´t force people to take advice huh?

//KJ.

OK, I just finished working in a BCT (Basic Training unit) for the U.S. Army.
Unless this has changed recently, You could probably get into the US Army as a resident alien. (anything requiring a security clearence, such as intel or SF- you need US ciz. however)

Due to the current economy, a lot of people have been flooding the recuiting office- this may have changed so look into this before hopping on a plane.

ok got lots of cool answers but one the note of bad rep i dont really care. And on this note: A word of caution to you my young friend. Do not even concider the FFL option. If you haven´t bothered to learn better english in a minimum of 5 years of school you wouldn´t stand a chance learning French in the time alotted to you. Wtf KJ i can speak english and japaneas no p so french will be easy. I cant spell i will give you that but talking is no p. You Prick! And LeMask good ide but i have already check out the FFL and they only accept people like Rambo and Rocky. But tnx anyway m8.

Actually the FFL's requirements for selection aren't hard at all to anyone who is ex military, or has a long history of school sports. Also the training itself is things we have all ready been exposed to. The discipline however is FAR more strict and well..... downright mean.

To the starter of this post I would suggest buying a train ticket to Aubagne and just showing up at the recruiters office. If you fail so what, you buy another ticket in 6 months and try again. You get paid during the selection process, actually from the time you walk in the door, so more than likely you will even pay your ticket back and still have money to go out on.

What do you have to lose? Nothing. Also, if you don't speak any french don't worry, they pair you up with someone who speaks it and your native language.

If this is the life you really want go and do it. Yeah you'll be able to find plenty of PMC jobs after doing 5 years there. However that's not all it's cracked up to be either, another story another post.

Back