Wanna try what i do for a living?

I want to ask you Brits about the stereotypes in the GB. The Irish are never sober; the Scots are reluctant to spend their money. I have never heard anything about the Welch; furthermore, I have never heard how the Scots, the Welch, and the Irish view the Englishmen
(not the Northern Ireland issues)

They all hate the English.
The English have duffed them all up in the past.
Simple jealousy.

The Irish, Welsh and Scottish all hate the English! :lol:

At some point in history, the English have invaded/started a war in those countries!

They've brought it on themselves! ;) :p

The Welsh are Irishmen who can't swim boyo.

The Welsh are very fond of sheep, that's why they wear wellies.

Last edited:
The Welsh are Irishmen who can't swim boyo.

The Welsh are very fond of sheep, that's why they wear wellies.

Wellies??

I must say I truly enjoy reading the threads where the Brits are active. You all remind me of this;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y"]Argument Clinic - YouTube[/ame]

Wellies = Wellington Boots

0012960000000.jpg

:)

The Irish, Welsh and Scottish all hate the English! :lol:

At some point in history, the English have invaded/started a war in those countries!

They've brought it on themselves! ;) :p

Ironically,most of the British (English) army, are from Scotland,Wales and Ireland.
Work that one out.

You're an ex Marine.
I'm sure the different units have their own allegiance to countries or counties.

Typically Scottish people are characterized by high achieving muscle-bound anti-social bastards, the reason for their success is not only the substantial pay off from England to stave off independence but also the motivation of the Scots which is hate and resentment, this drives them not only success at home and abroad but to a deep contempt for their fellow man. The national motto of Scotland is, in Latin, "Nemo me impune lacessit" or the Gaelic "Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh", which translate roughly to "You don't want to **** with me".

Another thing that will strike the visitor to our waterlogged land is the tendency for Scots either to be euphoric, angry or wholly disengaged from reality; whether this is the 'Illness of Scotland' or the concentration of insanity in the genes leaves many scientists baffled, similarly the high achievement is also baffling since the population is mostly illiterate and has low concentration span due to the terrible diets the Scots have.

The English want ultimately to be like the Scottish, the Scots however openly display hate for the English and the further north the more prevalent it is to find that to be called English (or "Inglish") is an insult in itself. Even the Cornish try to be like the Scots, but we hate them and we'll only abide the sight of them when we want tin.

For all those puny races who want to be like the Scottish, they never live up to the peculiar mixture of terrifying anger and humour that characterize this people addicted to having chips on their shoulders and having the kind of misanthropy that usually is found amongst the Germans.

We also see a worship of strange garments, derived from Trappist monks, that seem like deep seated traditions like Kilts being worn among the men folk, this fills the world with envy for some reason as they are dreadfully uncomfortable, why the English don the outfit at weddings is somewhat tacky, as they are chiefly responsible for trying to ethnically cleanse the Scots.

Millions of Americans and Australians and other country's which try to be different from the English (EG: Canada) despite speaking the same language are all cheap imitations of the original Scottish independence and foreignness.

Back