Wanna try what i do for a living?

OK, I've had a chance and according to what the site said...I'm RM material...yaaaay

Of course I know it takes a helluva lot more than that to become a RM officer and what kind of grunt army officer would I be had I not got those questions right? lol

Maybe in another life I could try out for the RM's, as for now I'm pretty deep into the US Army...but...I'm seriously considering a shot at the US Army Ranger school sometime next year. I'll keep you all posted on how that goes!

OK, I've had a chance and according to what the site said...I'm RM material...yaaaay

Of course I know it takes a helluva lot more than that to become a RM officer and what kind of grunt army officer would I be had I not got those questions right? lol

Maybe in another life I could try out for the RM's, as for now I'm pretty deep into the US Army...but...I'm seriously considering a shot at the US Army Ranger school sometime next year. I'll keep you all posted on how that goes!
it's all about attitude........ if you go for your Ranger Tab, go also for your Airborne Tab as well........ and as you well know having those tabs be good for your career. Good luck to you.

it's all about attitude........ if you go for your Ranger Tab, go also for your Airborne Tab as well........ and as you well know having those tabs be good for your career. Good luck to you.

Thanks, I plan on Airborne as a follow on school after I try for Ranger. I've been trying to go to Ranger school since I came into the Army over 11 years ago and after this last field problem I finally was offered a chance to go when I want to as long as I'm in this unit. Apparently my battalion commander and CSM were impressed with the way I was running the FO's throughout the week and the fact I was conducting legitimate patrolling, recon, and scout techniques for our operations as FISTers. My Battalion commander has several years service in the Ranger Regiment and my CSM, a Ranger School grad himself, spent most of his career in the 82nd. I suppose it's a compliment that they're offering it to me, a Field Artillery Officer, since it's mainly reserved for the Infantry Officers and then Armor Officers here. We will see what happens, I have a lot going on in the near future with a newborn coming into the picture around mid Nov and a ton of field ops around the 1st of the year. I'll keep you all posted on what happens. The one thing I do know is that I'm not getting any younger and if I'm gonna do this, I need to do it soon! lol

Its more than a compliment when it comes from blokes who themselves carry the tap. You should go for it, Sir. Otherwise, you will regret it the rest of your life.

Its more than a compliment when it comes from blokes who themselves carry the tap. You should go for it, Sir. Otherwise, you will regret it the rest of your life.

very true indeed......... gotta give it a shot or one will always wonder

Thanks, I plan on Airborne as a follow on school after I try for Ranger. I've been trying to go to Ranger school since I came into the Army over 11 years ago and after this last field problem I finally was offered a chance to go when I want to as long as I'm in this unit. Apparently my battalion commander and CSM were impressed with the way I was running the FO's throughout the week and the fact I was conducting legitimate patrolling, recon, and scout techniques for our operations as FISTers. My Battalion commander has several years service in the Ranger Regiment and my CSM, a Ranger School grad himself, spent most of his career in the 82nd. I suppose it's a compliment that they're offering it to me, a Field Artillery Officer, since it's mainly reserved for the Infantry Officers and then Armor Officers here. We will see what happens, I have a lot going on in the near future with a newborn coming into the picture around mid Nov and a ton of field ops around the 1st of the year. I'll keep you all posted on what happens. The one thing I do know is that I'm not getting any younger and if I'm gonna do this, I need to do it soon! lol

best wishes and best of luck to you mate!!

You know what R-A-N-G-E-R means right...

In the Singapore Armed Forces it stands for Ranger Always Never Get Enough Ration...

Back