Who wanna be the captain of my ship?




 
--
Boots
 
December 21st, 2004  
liukainorth
 

Topic: Who wanna be the captain of my ship?


http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery...oad_318163.jpg
http://www.war-sky.com/phpwind/attac...1222/3_831.jpg

It was the first destroyer I designed in AutoCAD and rendered in Cinema 4D. For more info. please see "Super DD-21 Concept" in this forum.[/img]
December 21st, 2004  
A Can of Man
 
 
Hey nice work dude.
December 21st, 2004  
Zyca
 
 
Wow that looks professional!! Very good work!
--
Boots
December 21st, 2004  
EagleZtrike
 
 
Wow teachers would be so impressed if I did that for a school project.
Where can you get those 2 programs?
December 22nd, 2004  
liukainorth
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleStrike
Wow teachers would be so impressed if I did that for a school project.
Where can you get those 2 programs?
Two ways:
1) Circuit City
2) "Pirate is communism!"

Did I tell you the second way? Or did you understand what I meant behind it?
December 22nd, 2004  
EagleZtrike
 
 
I think so ! lol

Are they easy to use and design? Man its so cool.
BTW I searched the Circuit City website but none of the two programs pop up.
December 22nd, 2004  
liukainorth
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleStrike
I think so ! lol

Are they easy to use and design? Man its so cool.
BTW I searched the Circuit City website but none of the two programs pop up.
In that case, you might want to try to search in e-donkey (the pirate way ). Actually if you spend some time to practice, they would be easy to use. But I don't suggest you to start with a destroyer, you can try something easier first.

And don't spend money on these two softwares unless you are really interested, because they are costy.
December 22nd, 2004  
EagleZtrike
 
 
well education still good for a price How much to buy these in the store?
December 22nd, 2004  
liukainorth
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleStrike
well education still good for a price How much to buy these in the store?
I'm so glad to hear that.
Auto CAD 2005 (price as in Amazon.com): $809.99
Cinema 4D Release 9 (price as in eCost.com): $ 618.18
December 22nd, 2004  
EagleZtrike
 
 
WOW MAN! I THOUGHT YOU MEANT UNDER $100 AT MOST

How'd you get yours?


PM me about it if you want.