Voteing tomorrow?

wolfen

Ok you don't have to reply to this, its mainly a vent cause I', sick and tired of hearing "I'm voting for Obama cause he's black" and " I'll be damed if I vote for that man cause he's black"
And "I'm voting for him cause he's white, and I don't want a black man in the White House"

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you go vote tomorrow vote for the candidate you vote for with pride, BUT! vote for that candidate because you have done the research and listened to the issues and your voting for whichever of the two your voting for because you believe in them, NOT because of the color of their skin.
if you are voting based on race, stay home and don't waste valuable standing space for those of us who are voting based on the issues and facts.

Its 1820 hrs EST and so far I've heard on the news all day long about alleged voting mistakes, down machines, and of course the all important election officials recasting democrat paper ballots. So far the news has done nothing nor has it reported anything good about this election.

Back