Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Not elligible

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Alright... everyone here in the forum that is eligible to vote... did you vote?

I did, but by absentee. If I could, I would probably have changed my vote today... but, oh well.

I didn't register in time to vote this year. I feel kinda bad about it, but not too bad considering my area is totally blue anyways.

I voted back in 1-29-2008. That's when Florida had it's Primary. The Democrats did not count their own votes.

Nope. However, my step-father did.

When he went over to vote, yesterday, as a Republican, they'd made the mistake by neglecting to give him the card to vote for the Presidentials.
After approaching a nearby staff about it, he eventually got the right card. This is all, of course, after asking him, several times, whether he was Republican or Democrat.

I am exactly like Major Liability, I stupidly forgot to register in time but it doesn't really matter as I am from the same state as ML and the Hillary sweep was a forgone conclusion.

I wont miss the general one though.

Who voted? - Well it wasn't me; don't you try to pin the blame on me!

Acually I am inelligible of course.

You should register and vote, its a privilege and a right, its also a responsibility, at least my dad said it was before he died.

I voted for who I felt was the least awful candidate. Poor outlook that it may be, I don't feel like there is anyone I can vote for who will really represent me. I don't see any of them making it more than four years, though. Maybe next time...

Yup, I voted by absentee ballot, cause I was in Florida at the time.

There's something wierd about that......... can't figure out what exactly yet!

I'm voting in this election too, an after reading what I just read if its true then I already know who I'm voting for. weather or not its a real person or a cartoon character

I vote in every election. I can't vote in Germany, so I figure I'd better at least vote in the country I'll run back to if everything falls apart over here. :wink:

Back