• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (if i was old enough)

• No (if i was old enough)

• Total voters
you know I will

I bet some people do not know that not voting is consenting to the winner. Look at the Declaration of Independence. The NY delegation had no word from their assembly on vote yes or no so the NY delegation abstained from voting. The vote was 12 in favor with one abstaining .

So for all of you Bush haters who did not vote in 2000, you actually supported Bush... :twisted:

I'll definately be voting. My dad raised me to believe that if you don't vote, you don't have a right to complain. I've always made a point to vote in everything that the government lets me.

YES!!! This way I can voice my opinion after the fact, i.e., Yes I voted him into office, or No I did not vote for him.The bottom line is, we all have to live with person voted into office.

SFC

drilldownmaster2004 said:
wait fixed? ohh, ok US is out then

Support your statement, just saying that the US elections are fixed is an inflammatory statement, saying that the US elections are fixed because (and a valid supporting statement) is okay.

Hey, maybe yall could help me with my homework then. I need signatures of U.S. citizens saying that they will vote. Just scan your signature or do it on paint or something, e-mail it too me, and you will be getting a call/e-mail from me the day before elections.

Thanks yall!!!

Oh yeah, my teacher wil mail you something too. I'm trying to make her wish she put a limit on how many people you can have.

:rambo:

By the way, I promise that I won't use your signature for aynthing... I'm not that smart lol

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
drilldownmaster2004 said:
wait fixed? ohh, ok US is out then

Support your statement, just saying that the US elections are fixed is an inflammatory statement, saying that the US elections are fixed because (and a valid supporting statement) is okay.

the electoral voting system kinda fixes the election, but other than that the elections are honest.

Back