• OBN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox News

• CTV - Canada

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shouldn't this poll be titled the most pro-White House media (excluding FOX NEWS). Because its much more difficult to find a newspaper that likes Bush then who doesn't like him.

Even the Crawford Texas Gazette told people to vote for Kerry in 2004.

Don't watch Canadian news in general so I cannot comment. I do know they are not a big fan of the White House, but thats about par for most international news outlets.

But CNN are you joking!!! Did you watch Wolf Blitzer's interview with Dick Cheney last week. He spent the entire time throwing softball questions like "Are you looking forward to testifying" (at the Scooter Libby trial). What a crock!

I am serious, that was the question, and Cheney still couldn't help getting angry. If Dicky can't handle such a lame question imagine what would happen should he ever get on BBCs HARDTALK. Because they don't throw any soft punches to any of their guests.

I have seen Tim Russert, Jim Lehrer, and Joe Scarbourgh criticize the White House far more than CNN and they are all Right-leaning Republicans.

Then you have people like Bob Novak WHO ESSENTIALLY WORK FOR THE WHITE HOUSE. (See Valerie Plame incident).

I will say the BBC, they REALLY DON'T LIKE BUSH.

Seriously, is you people think CNN is tough you ain't seen nothing. The only one lamer then CNN is FOX NEWS, and one of their anchorpeople is the White House Press Secretary.

Last edited:
The best time to get the President and the Vice President is when they don't know there is a microphone on them.

It would be an interesting piece of trivia to find out who was the last president/prime minister of any nation who wrote all of their own speeches.

Surely you jest about these two communists.

No they both are (or were, as journalists generally don't announce party leaning for fear of being accused of biasness). I grant you that neither are 'far-right' but are more moderate.
But I am curious as to why you feel this way. They cannot be communists, even the liberals hate them.

FAIR rated Newshour as having too heavy a GOP slant.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2006-10-03-newshour-diversity_x.htm

Last edited:
Is the B word back in favor at Milform?

Only if it's used in context of the conversation, not name calling or bashing a member of the forum. There are many ways of showing disrespect of a member, you used a common word but you meant it as a slur. ***** is used in conversation concerning canines but is not permissable as name calling. We depend on the members of this forum to be able make that distinction in their posts. That's why there are reminders around the forum to think before posting.

If this is not clear, IM me.

Back