VOTE HERE AGAINST REDLEG's NEW AVATAR

so after midnight we will all turn into trolls?
Yes, and after sunrise you'll all turn to stone, because I wont let you into my troll cave again!!! :twisted:
(trolls turns into stone if they see the sun)..

I swear that troll is staring at me. I think it speaks as well. :shock:
He sees everything!! So be afraid, be very afraid!!

OMG!!! I just noticed that its eyes move!!!! :shock: Tooooooooooo creepy, Redleg!!!!! :hide:

Lovely avatar, Redleg...Did I say change it? I meant..."keep it." I dont know why my hands had those spasms...I always thought trolls were cute...I mean, manly...

Only those who can see a troll's eyes move are to be turned to stone. :firedevi:

Trolls smells Christian man's blood and take the appropriate measures, like eating them... :mrgreen: If the trolls cannot make it back to their caves they are turned to stone at sunrise, therefore we have many high mountain peaks in Norway yet no one called Mount Redleg at the moment.

However there are many ways to fool trolls. The best known trollfighter is Espen Askeladd - heroic troll porridge eater and unbeaten champion of this particular old Norwegian activity. He has also saved princesses from the trolls in the mountain cave and outrun the trolls in the land of beyond west and beyond east. ;)

Last edited:
Redleg....your....troll...staring....at....me..........creeping....me....out. :hide:

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *puts hands over eyes and starts rocking back and forth* Noooooooo!!! Make the images go away!!!! Make them stop!!!!!!!!

Back