Do You Volunteer?

do you Volunteer

• Total voters
I voted yes. But I don't volunteer very often. If I had more spare time, I'd volunteer sometimes.

I am currently a Volunteer in my community Seniors' Center and I am going there right now!

5 hrs/week, 20 hrs a month

Just got home from senior's center.... This is the 6th Month I have spent there, I am almost there and my contract will be cancelled next week!

My church goes to Mexico every year and builds a house for a family who needs one. I go with them and it is very fun, and as Pyro said, it is also very rewarding.

My American Legion post makes sure we do our part in everything we're able to do. There aren't many young people in our little post so we have to limit our physical help to what our members can do. When you help yourself, you don't get that twofold sense of accomplishment as when you help others.

I volunteer about 4 hours a week tutoring 2nd graders. My fraternity occasionally finds a way to help out every once and a while as well.

I used to volunteer every year in the states and put my carpentry skills to use and frame at least one house every summer for Habitat for Humanity. But here in China I do SFA.

Back